PDA

View Full Version : Second tryout/Pheromone dosage in warm, smoky settings.

Bruce
04-28-2002, 12:03 PM
Hi,
The mones don\'t evaporate very quickly. Even with the most tenacious colognes and e-oils you find the fragrance fading before the aNONE smell. I rarely reapply on an outing but for experiment\'s sake since it seemed to you like you might not have had on enough for the environment than packing them with you might have been a good idea. Get a pocket atomizer and mix up a batch of cologne and PI, or just put straight sandalwood Edge in there. You can take that with you.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 10:56 PM
Ok I gave it a second try this saturday. The setup was as follows:
A shower, some deodorant. 15 mins later two dabs of PI/m behind the ears, rubbed the remainder on front of head and wrists. It obviously needed masking, so I dabbed some cologne on face and neck. To finish it off I sprayed one TE (sandalwood) on my throat/chest area.

Its hard to figure out what a \"drop of PI\" is, because when I turn the bottle upside down over my finger it seems too much to be a \"drop\" comes out. So I just use two dabs.

Went to meet some friends in a (smoky) cafe/bar type of setting somewhere in the evening. Maybe it was a coincidence, but friends seemed (and me too) pretty chatty that evening. I tried to notice any reactions from other people, but maybe I was too far away (about 6 to 8 feet from nearest, it was a bit of a spacious area with tables and such) That and I was continuesly tied up in conversations with friends.

After that, about two hours later, a group of us (about 7 people) went to a club. Again heavy smoky atmosphere, loud music and it was only semi busy here (about 2-4 feet of space between people on dancefloor). By this time I had the feeling that I had become \"unsmellable\" to other people, due to heat, smoke, alcohol? and perhaps mones evaporating?, unless very close by perhaps. Well, for the rest of the evening no extra interest from any females. To tell you the truth, most females there appeared to be with boyfriends and they weren\'t really my type either. So, no ideal settings again.

But what makes me wonder is the right amount of mones for such an evening? Could it be that the mones had evaporated already to such a degree after 2-3 hours? Or was the dosage not strong enough to begin with?
I\'d like to bring my own bottle, but in some clubs you get semi searched for weapons, they might think its some kind of dope and throw me out.