PDA

View Full Version : pheros in exams?

Xehupatl
04-27-2002, 10:52 PM
Okay hmmm do any of ou guys have experience with wearing pheros for oral exams at college or university?
I mean it would be similar to the \"phero & interview\" - thread but heck, I want my own topic images/icons/laugh.gif
well?
thanks
stefan

---------------------------------------------
i listen to the words he\'d say
but in his voice i heard decay
the plastic face forced to portray
all the insides left cold and gray

there is a place that still remains
it eats the fear it eats the pain
the sweetest price he\'ll have to pay
the day the whole world went away

rjm
04-28-2002, 01:08 AM
I think I\'d go with -nol. -none might make you too threatening to the testors, and / or may distract them, whereas the -nol, I would think, would make them friendlier, and perhaps more likely to cut you some slack.

You stillgotta know the material though! images/icons/smile.gif

Xehupatl
04-28-2002, 04:03 AM
D\'OH! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 04:09 AM
You could also take a risk and go for the a-none approach. When you are wearing a-none you have more authority and people tend to see you as an expert.

Franki images/icons/smile.gif

Xehupatl
04-28-2002, 12:53 PM
yeah I was thinking about a non approach an a (female) professor of mine who\'s really mental, \"old & lonely\", a real old, ugly bitch (Franki, my old latin teacher called her \"ein Komplexbeladenes Weib\" images/icons/smile.gif )
Well maybe she\'ll just DIHL durign the exam and for fear of being embarrased let me pass images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 05:16 PM
I wore them to mine. I passed. While they all seemed to be nice, they still asked brutal questions. But, in my program at least, they want you to pass, you just have to prove it to them. In that respect, pheros might not be as helpful. But, if you want an edge... images/icons/smile.gif Oh yeah, I also agree with the previous post, know everything. That way they can\'t get you to badly.