PDA

View Full Version : First time user with interesting/funny story.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 04:22 PM
First off, hi everyone! Im new around here. I recently purchased a bottle of Primal for men which arrived quite speedy. Im a 28 year old male, pretty good looking but i have been curious about pheros for a while now and just had to give it a go.

I work in the hardware business, so i am constantly meeting new people along with the returning customers. I get along great with everybody at work and the cashiers who are all girls, usually flirt with me in a friendly way. Mostly verbally yet no touchy feely stuff. This was key for me to be able to test the waters. Only one male friend of mine at work new i was wearing this, as we had talked about ordering something a while back, so i used him as info collecter so to speak.

First i put two drops behind the ears of PI/m and some Coolwaters cologne then headed off to work. I did not smell anything, despite the fact that i am very keen on smell, especially when i am recovering from a cold. As soon as i got in, one of the girls called me over so i could punch in. She starts to sniff the air, which almost made me break out and laugh. Then she says Coolwaters right? and i say\"Yeaaahh Coolwaters....(snicker).

Anyhow, their is this one girl who is good friends with me. What i mean is that we chat, and occasionally joke as the day goes by, but that is where it ends. She has a boyfriend and is very fond of him. I missed Friday cause i was recovering from a cold. When i told her this, after she had asked me, she comes out from behind her register cubicle and gives me this great hug with her face pressed to mine saying \"Awwww my baby.\"

This girl has never been THAT friendly before. Coincidence? Anybody else there, i would\'ve said yes, but not her. One thing i said to myself was exactly that. If this girl comes over and gives me a hug out of the blue then somethings going on with this stuff, and sure enough she did.

Throughout the day she just kept getting friendlier and friendlier. Trying to tickle me while i talked on the phone to one of my friends. Asking me if i had a nickname that i liked to be called besides my name. It was so awesome because i really enjoy her company and this just seemed to bring out her playfulness.

My friend asked one of the girls who was leaving for the day to give him a hug because he wasn\'t going to see her in a day. So she does and then out of nowhere, comes over to where me and my friend were standing, about 8 feet away, and says \"You guys too\" Then grabs me so hard (It felt as if Royce Gracie was trying to snap my neck) and gives me a great big hug and kiss and off she goes, lol.

So as the day goes by, it keeps getting weirder and weirder. This one woman i was helping asks me for directions to get to a place. I start explaining to her as she gazes into my eyes and when im done she says \"Im so sorry i just drifted off could you tell me again.\" I almost started laughing as i\'ve heard that girls tend to get a bit lightheaded with this stuff.

I help another in the paint department and her eyes are going nuts in circles as she smiles explaining to me what color she wants, lol. It looked as if she had sniffed the paint, lmao.

I had one womans kid, break free from her and want to leave. She had to grab him hard and scream at him to stay still. I stared at him and he looked as if he wanted to kick my a$$, lol.

I had an older lady start a conversation with me and ask me where i was from, blah blah, blah.

I had another keep hinting if i wanted to come over and check her lightbulbs out, lmao.

It seemed as if i could sell anybody Everglades property (Its swamp land here in Miami) throughout the day. \"Um sir will this work?\" Yes, just stand in a bucket of water and stick a fork in the socket. \"Ummm okay sir, will do.\" images/icons/tongue.gif

All i can say is that i had so much fun at work today that it was worth the price of admission alone. images/icons/laugh.gif

I will keep you all posted on anything interesting as the days go by, and i will try to avoid the occasionaly OD that some have experienced.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 12:37 AM
Good hits. Try JB #1 and see what you get. Although, I have to admit, never tried Primal and I do want to. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 04:00 AM
Hi Liquidfreon,

Why not OD once outside the work environment? It can be interesting to see how people react when you OD on a-none. images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 04:20 AM
hey liquid freon...i enjoyed reading your story...that is awesome..that same stuff happens to me everyday at work or anywhere else for that matter with primal..i named my post \"going to work with PI was like dying and going to heaven\" thats the only way i could describe the incredible respect and attention i get...and its only gotten better..im serioulsy considering just quitting my job adn going to work somewhere where there are nothing but beautiful women ....it would almost be unfair but hey, life is short!!

Watcher
04-28-2002, 11:36 AM
SOE still works great guys you could try spiking the jambat mixes with it as well. ALter ego is still worth a shot with PI(W) amd A1 as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 03:36 PM
Hey wassabbi peeps! I will definately start to experiment with this on Tuesday which is my day off. I ordered some SOE yesterday via Fed Ex, so i can try it out with PI. Im also considering trying that Jambat mix i keep reading about, lol.

I\'ve been sticking to the 2 drops behind the ears because i was scared of ODing, lol. However, i did get a great $10 tip today just for being nice. Its the highest amount i\'ve ever gotten in this line of work. It was a woman in her late 30\'s whom i mixed some paint for. When i carried it to her car, she says \"Im going over to the supermarket and im bringing you something nice back.\" I told her it wasn\'t necessary, that i enjoyed helping her.

She says \"Yeah, but you were so nice. I will be back tomorrow with something then.\" But 5 minutes later she comes back in with $10 and hands it over. Funny thing is that i have a supermarket right next to my store and an ATM beside it. I get the feeling she went right to the ATM and got me the money, but i can\'t say for sure.

Either way it was a nice feeling, and it made my day.

On a funny note, i was flirting with two of the girls that work with me and it got to the point where they followed me back to the store so they could \"pull it out\" and see what i had, lol. I was freaking nervous but i maintained my cool as they followed me back giggiling. When we get back there, one of the girls tells the other one, go ahead do it. Then she starts to giggle and tells her friend \"No you do it.\" Till finally, they look at me and say \"Go do it.\"

But i punked out images/icons/frown.gif I really wanted to, but my Obdula Oblongata (short for my chicken $hit self) couldn\'t. They got a bit ticked and called me a tease, lol. All is well though as we were bs\'ing around before we left.

I honestly can\'t wait to try out the SOE with it. Hopefully it arrives on my day off, so i can test the waters a bit. I\'ll keep you all posted as to what transpires.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 09:55 PM
I love to hear those work place phero stories. Hey, keep that thing zipped willya. (Especially in a hardware store- buzzsaws - yikes). Drop us a story in the Master\'s Unit. images/icons/smile.gif