PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys!!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 06:21 AM
I just ordered PI/w and PCC.. I have no experiences at all with pheromones. In fact I\'m highly skeptical.

My thinking is that it\'s a placebo of sorts. The thought of being irresistably attractive to the opposite sex projects your charisma around the room instead of an actual scientific physiological response from people.

My HOPE is it does actually work.

I have lots of questions! I read the forums through twice and didn\'t see many posts about/from women.

I\'m a 36 year old fairly attractive woman. Single mom of 2 with a good career. I\'m also fairly shy and I don\'t go to nightclubs or anything like that.

I\'m meeting a friend I met through work who I\'ve been talking to for 5 years on the internet. We\'ve never met.

Here\'s the thing. It\'s in 4 weeks. With the 2 products I ordered what I expected to try first is two things:

1 drop of pi/w on each wrist.. pcc applied liberally. (hope this doesn\'t smell weird.. someone said it smelled like body odor.. another said it smelled good. I can\'t see being confident if I smell gross).

Then like Sophie uses it, I\'m going to try 1 drop of pi/1 behind each ear and maybe rubbed in my hair a little bit there and a swipe on each wrist of pcc.

Does this sound good? I\'m such a newbie.

Also I have the philosophy Falling in Love pheromones. Anyone hear of this? 60 bucks for a tiny vial. They suggest you put 1-2 drops under your nose. Women only and say the effects of feelings of self worth happen in 4 days to 3 weeks. It says if you have a bad reaction you\'re allergic to alcohol and the ingredients simply says alcohol and fragrance (though I can\'t smell anything). Anyway, suffice it to say it didn\'t do anything for me.

Any advice, tips, encouragement and especially stories from women about their experiences would be great. It seems from reading here that the men have this huge obvious experience with it but the women\'s are far more subtle and less obvious (ie almost non-existant).

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 01:08 PM
My only advice is to be sure to cover up with some cologne.

I have used PI/m & PI/w together. I can\'t smell a thing with the PI/m but I can definetly smell the PI/W. I smells, to me, like a female body part (just slightly).

Also, when I use them together (which is always) I get a mild buzz. It\'s not like being drunk or stoned - but I feel kinda dazed & several times I have noticed guys who are talking to me look dazed. I don\'t notice any women looking dazed but a little more chatty than normal.

I have only been trying the pheromones for a few weeks so I\'m not a pro yet.

Allen images/icons/wink.gif

jose
04-27-2002, 02:06 PM
I suggest you leave PCC for another day and just use PI/w, covered with some nice perfume. images/icons/laugh.gif You don\'t want to overdose(OD) on your first try. images/icons/wink.gif Remember you might not get a reaction the first time you use it, some people on this forum haven\'t had a \"HIT\" until after 1 or 2 months of use.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 02:37 PM
Okayyy. this is my next question then.

I wear Herrera Chic or bcbgirls sexy perfume. I normally spray a little on my hair and then spray it in the air and walk through it.

If I put a drop of pi/w behind each ear.. can I spray a little perfume in the same place as well as my normal spots?

The thing is.. if I get nuzzled i don\'t want to smell like a swamp monster.

Bruce
04-27-2002, 02:37 PM
Hi,
The above advice sounds good to me. I would strongly add to it the counsel of \"practice practice practice and then what the heck... a .little more practice.\" The reason I make such a big point of it is that you mention you are gearing up for a big date. Using any type of body fragrance is a fine art that requires a lot of practice to become skillfull at. I would start testing immediately at your local supermarket, bookstore etc.

BTW, I have been told by numerous customers that PI/W has no detectable odor at all, but I just got a convincing email from a woman who does in fact seem to be able to detect a BO type smell in there and Allen in this thread confirms that. When in doubt apply carefully to wrists only, so that you can be SURE to get the application points completely covered with cologne and so you can easily do a quick sniff test. Also, you won\'t have to deal with the confounding effects of excess body heat like you would in other parts of the body.

You have some good stuff there though. With a little experimentation in advance of the big date, I think you will do well.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 02:55 PM
I\'m normally inquisitive by nature so here\'s some more questions! (don\'t leave me now!)

Okay so you put it on your wrists.. and there\'s talk about trial and error and such.

Does the application work different on different areas of the body? Such as .. if 1 drop on each wrist with a spritz of perfume (wrists rubbed together)did not work, then would 1 drop behind each ear and a little in my hair with fragrance over it potentially work?

Question is.. is location on the body a key factor? And why would it be? (body heat? body chemistry? Isn\'t one body and one organ in that body .. skin.. the same chemically top to toe?)

I can see amount varying person to person. But is that because they wear their fragrances down fast? (I can wear Obsession and it will last me an hour. It will last on my friend 2 hours)

So the amount depends on body chemistry? Is that the theory?

Another question.. does the fragrance you choose somehow chemically effect or mix with the pheromone? Will 1 fragrance not work with it (one that you\'ve worn successfully for years) and another enhance?

Being female I know that I pick what perfume I\'m wearing depending on mood/situation. Musk for a sensual situation. Floral for a \"Hi! Hug me!\" demeanor. Fruity for the gym usually. Since pi/1 and pcc are both (correct me if I\'m wrong) geared toward enhancing a sensual response eliciting an approachability in that person ... wouldn\'t that mean mix it with a sexy sensual scent?

And how on earth will anyone pick up a smell from a drop of anything? Including perfume, bo, anything.

Also.. just out of curiosity. If I smelled a man who smelled like cat pee.. it would turn me off.. even if I got a slight wiff and identified it as that. Yet I hear that men are rubbing this stuff that supposedly smells strongly that way and getting results. Does the physiological reaction in that person transcend the initial repulsion to a socially unpleasant smell?

I wish I could see some of you guys in person. It sounds to me as if you\'re all very handsome guys who get attention anyway and wanted to add this edge so you apply this stuff and your charisma beams, based on your projecting confidence and expecting results. (dang, I\'m hoping it\'s more voodoo then that)

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 02:57 PM
Oh and another question. Me and my sister are standing next to each other. We\'re both wearing attractive perfume, look nice. Both equally attractive.

I have on pheromones.

Would a man approach me first do you think? How would he know this \"scentless\" smell is coming from me and not the person next to, or around me.

I know this is a weird question considering you can usually smell who belongs to each perfume. But in a scentless situation it\'s almost subliminal you think?

Whitehall
04-27-2002, 03:13 PM
Some of the criteria for being able to post on this board (for a guy) are

1) to have the looks of James Bond
2) the confidence of Winston Churchill
3) the charisma of John F. Kennedy
4) the erudition of Albert Einstein, and
5) the equipment of Dirk Diggler

Seriously, people know what other people smell like. We have some degree of directionality in our smelling equipment (stereo-nostrils). A guy may not automatically speak to you first, if you\'re wearing pheromones.

It can take a while to form an opinion plus, one guy-move is to talk to the female of lesser attractiveness first to make the real target interested.

The pheromones will just affect how a man sizes you up, just one, albeit important, factor - part of that elusive \"chemistry\" between a man and a woman.

One thing you have to remember is that smell is a state-dependent response. If you two are getting so close that he\'s muzzling, he be responsive - don\'t worry about \"swamp-monstering.\"

Good luck. But don\'t worry - enthusiasm goes a long way toward attractiveness.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 04:58 PM
hello,

The smell of PI/W reminds me of an old lady so i can definetely smell something.
To me it doesn\'t smell like body odor but it does have some sent. I was wondering though if maybe only certain people can smell it. This girl was going through my things and pulled out the PI/W and asked what it was. THANK GOODNESS I HAD SCRAPED OFF THE LITTLE LABEL ON THE BOTTLE WHEN I FIRST GOT IT!! I knew something like that would happen, and they think im wierd enough as it is. I didn\'t feel like explaning what it was and why and etc. So they just had to guess (not that they guessed) The thing is though that she passed it around after she smelled it, and all the other girls started to smell it as well. One of them said that it smelled weird and another one said it didn\'t have a smell. On this forum, ive heard that it doesn\'t smell and ive heard that it does. Maybe some can and some can\'t.

^_^ c ya

jose
04-27-2002, 05:30 PM
The reason I suggest using PI/w less because the product is very concentrated, if you put too much might cause a negative reaction. Like Bruce says you have to kind of practice. Some people can smell it and some can\'t, but it still works. Now on less I\'m standing next to you and your sister images/icons/laugh.gif smelling you both(which believe me I would love to do)can\'t really answer your last question. images/icons/tongue.gif

sophie
04-27-2002, 06:31 PM
Welcome, whimsy!! Keep us posted on your scent trials, OK?

I think you have a good idea of how to use pheros already. I am kind of a newbie too, but it is fun to experiment and see the reactions you get. For me, they have been very noticeable.

Do try to experiment a little before the big date, as Bruce mentioned.

That\'s interesting that you mentioned \"does it (pi/w) mix well with all fragrances?\" (paraphrase) because I have found one scent I wear (a fruity one) does not mix well at all. That\'s the only time I have smelled anything weird, is when it\'s mixed with that one scent. Otherwise I don\'t smell it. I think it would benefit most from a musky, woodsy or spicy(?) scent, and maybe depends on body chemistry also. I\'m still experimenting so no firm ideas there yet.

Carry a little bottle of Purell with you in case you need to \"dilute yourself\". I *think* the alcohol helps neutralize the scent if you think you\'ve OD\'d, but I usually try to use the \"less is more\" principal myself. In my limited experience, just 2 tiny dabs can attract a lot of attention, it\'s quite amazing.

Hope to see you again here soon!!

camusflage
04-27-2002, 06:40 PM
Whimsy:
Yes, different areas will have different dispersal rates and zones. Wrists are probably fastest, given that they\'re exposed and in constant motion. Next would be head/neck, followed by body.

Don\'t take how your skin holds a scent and apply it to pheros. They\'re totally different animals. Perfume is essential oils, while pheros are organic molecules.

As far as choice of perfume, there\'s one overriding criteria: choose something that lasts. Pheros will stick around a while. You want your perfume to as well, if you\'re heavily dosing the pheros.

As for how people will pick up a small quantity of scent, you\'d be surprised. Ever used a REAL parfum, the kind that\'s 30%+ essential oil, as compared to an eau de toilette\'s 6-15%. A little goes a long, LONG way. Also, it\'s a different type of compound. Methyl mercaptan, the substance which makes natural gas smell bad, is detectable by humans as low as .002 parts per million, or .004 milligrams per cubic meter.

As for men who smell like cat pee, well, yes, you\'d likely react badly to them. That\'s why it\'s called an OD.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 11:01 PM
Great stuff you\'ve got!

I was the one who said that PCC smelt a bit like BO. But after a few days\' testing, I found that it was not the PCC that smelt, but the PI/w.

PI/w is very concentrated! My first day, I was so excited that I put on like 3 drops, which was way too much. I found that one drop, spread behind the ears and on the wrists is enough. I LOVE the smell of it, though, in small amounts.

PCC actually smells quite pleasant and sweet, a little fruity.

I don\'t think that it makes any difference, really, what perfume you use with it. Just go with the one you like best.

I will be posting my experience with PI/w and PCC soon. Just a quick one here.

I tried PI/w on wrists and behind the ears - covered with 2 swipes of PCC each on ONE wrist and behind ONE ear to mask the strong PI/w smell, and covered with my favourite jasmine scent on the other wrist and ear.

I found that it works best applying JUST before the \'date\' or event itself, as I get a real buzz from it just after application.

I carry the PI/w and PCC bottles around, with my perfume in a cheap atomiser.

LOADs of hits at the club that night.

When I tried that combination with a new guy on a date, I asked him if he could smell my perfume - was it too strong? He said I just smelt like a woman.

Then I asked him to smell one wrist then the other and he preferred the one with my normal perfume on. (This is expected because that perfume suits me perfectly, as I got it specially matched to me from a specialty perfumery)

Anyhow, later in the night, things get steamy, and he takes a deep breath behind that ear with the PI/w, PCC combo, and goes, \'I love the way you smell!\'

I think you CAN OD on PI/w but used sparingly, it\'s gorgeous. Has a \'deep\', \'base\'-tone sorta smell.

With one drop, nicely covered, you can be pretty sure you won\'t smell like BO.

Good luck!! Keep us posted.

images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 11:06 PM
Oh yes, one more thing.

I don\'t think you should rub your writst together. In general, even with normal perfumes you shouldn\'t do this, as it removes the top note or something.

I found I had BO when I rubbed the PI/w, with PCC then later, put another drop of PI/w and rubbed it in again (wrists).

I find it\'s safer to just lightly spray a couple of spritzes of scent on (or swpies of PCC) then forget about it.