PDA

View Full Version : To what extent does being nice trick you

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 04:25 AM
Hi all,

(title continued) into thinking pheros are working to various levels. I have been with my SO for some 11 years so haven\'t been looking for partners but do notice in say a restaurant situation being chatty/nice directly effects the service and attitude of the entire staff. Obviously DIHL isnt covered here but where does attitude towards others stop and pheros begin ?

I am not saying they dont work btw just looking for discussion, as a plus note I have to mention my first ever SOE experience with the SO.
One 2inch strip either side of my neck (smelled good) she works nights and i usually wake her up and she is just plain nasty for 10-20 mins (95% of the time) instead I lie down next to her and nudge her and she snuggles up to me then kisses my neck a couple of times. Sits up looks at me then snuggles up again, she woke up proper gets up and thats it .. no shouting at the smallest thing, nothing just subdued smiles.

GOAL images/icons/laugh.gif

skint
(30years old btw)

sophie
04-27-2002, 06:47 PM
I have found people in general to be much nicer and friendlier to me when I\'m wearing pheros.

This is important to me because I am kind of shy with people I don\'t know, unsure if they are going to be surly or rude, but with pheros they all act like they\'re my best friend!!

I do think the pheros, to a degree (depending on the type you\'re using maybe?) cause some kind of subconscious happy buzz, both in the user and the people around them.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 09:30 PM
Sophie is right.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 12:35 AM
Bump-

This topic is interesting an didn\'t get much discussion.

I do find that the mood I\'m in definately affects those around me