PDA

View Full Version : 'Mones 'n' Roses

HB_88
04-26-2002, 11:18 PM
The first thing a woman does when I hand her a bouquet of roses is to smell them. She doesn\'t just sniff, mind you: she closes her eyes, smiles, draws the roses near, and inhales deeply. And then afterwards, she puts them in a vase, keeps them nearby for several days, and probably inhales some more.

This really gets my mind working. images/icons/wink.gif

Has anyone applied pheromones to roses or flowers? I think this might be a really good (and possibly as-yet unexplored) way to use the \'mones. See, if you put them on almost anything else (including -- be honest! -- yourself), women probably won\'t be as receptive as they are toward flowers.

And plus the frequently exotic natural odors make for a nice olfactory camouflage... images/icons/laugh.gif

\'Mone To Come... images/icons/wink.gif
HB_88

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 04:14 AM
Dude, brilliant concept!!! i dont see why it wouldnt work?? i mean, youre right...matter of fact..i intend on doing just such a thing...anyone else got any ideas on this?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 07:48 AM
Just one. The \'mones would definetly have to be in a spray bottle.

HB_88
04-27-2002, 11:34 AM
Thanks, spiderwebster! This almost makes me want to activate the \"rating\" feature. If my idea actually works in the real world, I bet I could get a five-star evaluation in no time. images/icons/cool.gif

Now I\'d like to ask marz why the pheromones would have to be in a spray bottle... couldn\'t you just drip them in with a pipette or syringe? Or just from the spout already on PI, for instance? Perhaps a droplet would discolor the flower, whereas a spray wouldn\'t...?

\'Mone On!
HB_88 images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 01:35 PM
I wouldn\'t recommend drops of any product like PI or NPA where they are strong because you can have an OD applyinga a drop to all the roses individually. This might not only alter the smell of the roses but turn the girl off. A spray would be convenient because it covers a wider range and could hit all if not most of the roses in one shot without the concern of an OD or the smell of the \'mones overpowering the smell of the roses.

oscar
04-27-2002, 04:12 PM
Gents,

BEWARE!

You may just find your girl boinking your florist! images/icons/frown.gif

If she wants the sensation that the \'mones provide, she should have to come to YOU!
I\'d strongly recommend against desensitizing a woman to pheromones by letting her enjoy their effects even when you\'re not there.
Keep the phero effect as a magic that is exclusively yours, or you may become superfluous.
(Just suppose she runs across a picture of her old boyfriend just as the air conditioner cycles on and blows a load of pheros from the flowers up her nose. Okay, that\'s a bit of a stretch, but I guess you get my point.)

The time may come all too soon that everyone and their uncle will be using this stuff.
For now, there\'s this relatively small group of us. While you\'re here on the ground floor, I should think you would want to take FULL advantage. Don\'t squander that which you are using to sell yourself. Pheros are a marketing device, don\'t separate the goods from the come-on. Like tying a nice lure and just tossing it into the river.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 04:34 PM
Hi

I think it would be really funny if the girl found herself attracted to the roses instead of the person who gave them. hahaha. images/icons/laugh.gif

See ya later

rjm
04-28-2002, 01:15 AM
HB
You\'re just twisted, dude! I like how your mind works! images/icons/smile.gif

I have to agree with Oscar though; keep them on you so that you are what she\'s attracted to. Maybe spray a fine mist of your regular cologne over them?

Puppy
Thanks for that image... I needed that at 5+am! \"Oh baby! I just love playing with your stem!\" images/icons/laugh.gif

[ April 28, 2002: Message edited by: Randy ]

HB_88
04-28-2002, 01:21 AM
Wilde Oscar:
Thanks for your comments. I think your points are valid, but perhaps unnecessarily pessimistic. I\'ll have more to say, but I\'d like to organize my thoughts first. images/icons/crazy.gif

Until then, keep this in mind: women don\'t fall in love with the manager of a stationery store if they happen to appreciate the Valentine\'s day card you give them; nor do they swoon over an anonymous Hallmark, Inc. employee because his (or her) prose tickles her. Women are sufficiently associative in their thinking that we probably aren\'t any worse off letting them focus on the gifts we give them; they seem to still associate those gifts with us. And if they don\'t, well... there are plenty of other women out there, and plenty of pheromones we can use.

I genuinely appreciate your input. images/icons/smile.gif

\'Mone On!
HB_88 images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 01:16 PM
oh my gosh! I didn\'t say that Randy! lol funny though.

Whitehall
04-28-2002, 01:29 PM
I\'m with Oscar, you have to make a strong and binding association between the pheromones and your physical person.

What\'d I recommend is going the other way - mix some NPA or PI or whatever with rose essential oil or rose otto. Rose is romantic and none is sexual - what better combination could you want?

Sure, \"rose\" is a girly scent but it is mixed in any number of colognes for men. I\'d check out basenotes.com and see what guy cologne has rose and then see what\'s mixed with it to masculinize it. This would be a fun project.

HB_88
04-29-2002, 10:51 PM
I still haven\'t formulated a complete reply to Wilde Oscar, who really does raise some good (if pessimistic) points.

In thinking about the earth-shakingly important subject of rose-sniffing, I remembered something about how evangelist Donald Wildmon claimed that mighty Mouse was taking cocaine in a cartoon that showed him becoming invigorated by sniffing a rose.

You see, Don, you\'ve got it all wrong. Mighty Mouse was sniffing copulins. images/icons/wink.gif

HB_88 images/icons/crazy.gif