PDA

View Full Version : Help on Delightfully Intimate pls.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 05:43 PM
Hey folks!

I\'ve heard that this stuff is good and I remember that I have one bottle that Bruce gave as a freebie. Can anyone tell me how to use this properly? I know i\'m supposed to take 2 capsules a day but does it take effect right away after the first 2 caps? And should I take it regularly or just before every intimate session?

Also I noticed that my bottle will expire this May 2002. Is it still safe to use it through May? Thanks!

jose
04-26-2002, 06:08 PM
Doesn\'t this stuff expire next month, there was a post on how to make a great mix alcohol drink with it? images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 06:47 PM
That would have been mine - find some cheap brandy. Figure 1-1/2 oz (45 ml for those with rational measuring systems images/icons/crazy.gif ) per serving. Open the DI caps and dump in enough so that a serving contains 2 caps. Let sit over night. Either filter (coffee filters in a funnel do fine) or not. The end result feels different if you filter it. Both are wonderful - try both and see which you prefer...

Tastes pretty good, the single shot of brandy is enough to get you a little tense and hot without lowering the desire. The herbs are just wonder-full...

oscar
04-26-2002, 09:02 PM
Redcapp,

I remember hearing that most medicines are shelf-dated quite conservatively, and can safely be used well beyond the date listed. But I would like to hear some affirmation of this before telling you that you can basically add a year (or whatever) to the date listed.

Keep an eye on the appearance of the caps.
I had Twinlabs Yohimbe Fuel, and long BEFORE the expiration date, about two weeks after opening the bottle, the content of the capsules that started out as a soft, cocoa-like powder, soon coagulated, hardened, and got nasty smelling. They sounded like glass beads when poured out. Very weird!
But I haven\'t noticed anything like this happening with the DI caps MANY, MANY, WEEKS after opening. images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
04-27-2002, 01:58 PM
Taking a couple or three an hour before sex seems to enhance the event. I tried the twice a day routine and saw no memorible effects but I\'m pretty high energy/high libido in any case - might be helpful for the overstressed or feeble.

Seems to work for both genders too.

[ April 27, 2002: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

[ April 27, 2002: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

Tantalus747
04-27-2002, 02:30 PM
Wilde, that can somtimes happen if pills are kept in a humid area & the bottles not kept tight enough to keep the humidity out. Could this have been the case?

Did the change seem to ruin the effect of the yohimbe?

oscar
04-27-2002, 03:02 PM
Tantalus,

First of all let me make it clear that I\'m talking about Twinlabs\' Yohimbe Fuel here, and NOT the DI caps.
I went to great lengths to assure that the bottle was kept cool and dry and tightly sealed. And this nasty transformation happened TWICE! (I had thought that the first time might have been a fluke, so I bought them again.)

I did try them once just after they had begun to harden, and they gave me the nastiest \"Yohimbe Breath\" you\'ve ever smelled! Don\'t know if the effect was spoiled since I dared not get too close to anyone!

Never Again! images/icons/shocked.gif

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 04:57 PM
thanks guys!
so do i only need to take it an hour before the game time or do i take 2 caps everyday even if i\'m not expecting a match?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-28-2002, 05:10 PM
When I was in my early 20\'s I used to take a very tiny amount of pure yohimbe prior to making love. I was into the earthy stuff and I found it heightened my ability to have an orgasm.

What it does specifically is engorge mucas membrane which makes it more sensitive. It\'s also a poison, and if too much is ingested you can get really bad reactions. I\'m assuming though that the bottled variety is mixed at a much much lower dosage then the way I had experienced it.

So.. from my experiences, anything with damiana and yohimbe is something you\'d take prior to the event. images/icons/tongue.gif