PDA

View Full Version : TE's Unintended Benefit?

camusflage
04-26-2002, 02:44 PM
As one of the folks who can\'t smell -none, I\'ve worried about OD\'ing, so I\'ve taken it very easy with using it. I have, however, found something interesting while ratcheting up my usage of it.

Applying a shot of TE Unscented under the arms each morning seems to take care of any unwanted natural odors. I can smell something, but it\'s very different--much cleaner and natural without being sharp or pungent. I\'m assuming this to be simply the natural pheros with a bit of a boost.

Now, I haven\'t yet had occasion to try this out in 80+ degree weather, or during strenuous activity, but I\'m wondering if anyone else here has noticed the same effect from TE, or any other alcohol-based phero aerosol similarly applied.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 06:30 PM
For the past eight months or so, I\'ve been using one of those Thai stones with either diluted PI or Edge/NPA as a deoderant. In that time, I\'ve probably had three days when I noticed something unpleasant in the pits. Other than those days, the alum in the stone and the -none seems to take care of it.

The dilute -none is 0.0125 (.25x) -none in either Calgon Hawaiian Ginger, or .25x Jovan Musk for men.