PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION,..HELP@!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 02:02 PM
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE PROS....I HAD MY BOTTLE OF pi IN MY POCKET TODAY AND WAS SITTING OUT IN THE SUN, AND NOTICED MY POCKET WAS A LITTLE WARM..COULD THE EXTRA HEAT ON THE BOTTLE IN MY POCKET HAVE RENDERED THE PHEROMONES INACTIVE?? IT WAS ABOUT 80 DEGREES OUTSIDE TODAY ....PLEASE LET ME KNOW...

oscar
04-26-2002, 02:23 PM
spiderwebster,

80 degrees should not cause any problem. Back when the post office started irradiating mail, I contacted Stone Labs about possible heat damage to pheros. They replied that as long as they were kept under 155 degrees Fahrenheit they wouldn\'t degrade.
So don\'t worry!

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 02:28 PM
Oscar..thank you for your quick response...i have been reading your posts from days gone bye as i am a newbie and spend all last week reading the old forum files...you have contributed much info and look forward to hearing more from ya in the future..thanks again!! bye the way, do you have any pheromone product that you are currently getting hits with?

camusflage
04-26-2002, 02:34 PM
spiderwebster:
One thing I WOULD be careful about would be alcohol-based products and untoward heat. Alcohol is far more volatile, and may escape in vapor form (pushing out liquid with it too).

[ April 26, 2002: Message edited by: camusflage ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 02:42 PM
they, thanks for responding..i will try to watch out for the alcohol stuff !!

oscar
04-26-2002, 08:40 PM
spiderwebster,

Currently my everyday phero tool-kit is comprised of three of the 10mL atomizers. All 3 have Acqua di Gio as the cover.
One is AdG/NPA at 5:1, another is AdG/A1 at 4:1, and the last is AdG/(4:1)Nol-Rone (chem-set) at @ 6:1. The three fit nicely into the little bag that Lure comes with, and I can alter my phero print to suit my needs at any time without worrying about conflicting scents.

I\'ll dab and paint on any number of things when I\'m going out. A horizontal stripe of AE above the pubes is pretty much a standard with a vertical stripe starting at the horizontal one then dragging upward toward chest. Sometimes a drop of PF in the crease of each elbow joint, SOE or one of the SP-Oils on wrists/backs of hands, a drop of P10 on chest covered with PPA, a drop of A1 in hair gel, a little PI/w or PCC on moustache, a bit of AFA here or there.
But NOT all of the above at any one time.

I\'m a firm believer in the \"Less is More\" theory when it comes to pheros. You can waste a lot more than money by using too much. You can waste time and opportunity.

I usually try to keep A-None dosage under .02mg and A-Nol under .04mg. And I figure I\'ll rarely ever have more than .01mg of Rone on. But I\'ll go as high as .05mg of A1!
Don\'t get me wrong, I don\'t obsess about the measurements. At this point my nose and instincts pretty much tell me what\'s right. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 04:27 AM
oscar, thanks for letting me know...i will admit that as a newbie sometimes the technical stuff from you pros kinda throws me..but im learning hopefully!! you seem like youve had some great experience with this stuff, what is your opinion of AE as a stand alone product? i was thinking about getting AE or AFA as just dabbing it on straight intstead of mixing..what do you think about that?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 04:30 AM
oh oscar, one other thing..where can i get Acqua di Gio? You say its a good cover? im gonna give it a try!! thanks