PDA

View Full Version : just got pheromol factor

Lee
04-26-2002, 01:50 PM
I\'m too cheap to get SOE and I like the xcite wipes. I wanted to try the -nol way instead of -none.

I just dabbed some PF under my nose to see how it is, now I have a nice headache so it must be working. It doesn\'t smell the same as the wipes as I thought it would. It has a unique smell that doesn\'t seem to bother me as much as TES or even spmo. Hopefully it makes people chatty cause that\'s what I\'m aiming for.

aaron
04-26-2002, 03:42 PM
PF smells like normal cologne to me. Took a good few whiffs of it, along with The Edge, PI(m), AE, NPA, APC, SoE, Andro 4.2, all within a few mins. All smelt ok, except PI was a bit pungent. I didn\'t get a headache or any reaction from them. Are they supposed to give you headaches or what?

Lee
04-26-2002, 05:27 PM
I\'m really sensitive to smell. I didn\'t really mean since I got a headache, the pheros are working.

For me personally, I get a small headache whenever I used xcite wipes for some odd reason. I was just assuming since PF did the same, there had to be something in it that caused that. The edge doesn\'t give me a headache.