PDA

View Full Version : AE

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 01:00 PM
Does anyone have experience with Alter Ego or any other Stone Lab Products?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 01:19 PM
I\'ve been using AE for nearly a year now. Not everyday use but for the past 2 months I\'ve been putting it on almost everyday.
It is a great product that works best on me. I just swipe my finger across the bottles threads and then I work it into my hair. That\'s it!

Here is the behaviour that I noticed when wearing it:
Respect
People tend to go with my ideas
Strong eye contact from women
Women try to get noticed by me: hair flicks, laughter, lots of freindly touching, invites and so on.
My superiors treat me like their equal
Major confidence boost
Stares
Freindliness from both sexes

Overall I love it and it payed itself in so many ways both financial and in the many contacts I\'ve been able to acquire.
Without a doubt it paved a way for a serious raise I\'ve received along with the responsibility and respect.
I\'ll put it this way, when I\'m wearing AE I can stroll into our any VPs office and get face time with the big boys. Funny thing is they welcome it! My current position is of a mid-manager, good 3 steps from the VPs.

Hope it works on you too.
V.

Other products I\'ve tried:
PI, Attraction, Edge, Wipes, PF

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 01:21 PM
AWESOME!!! I LOVE POSTS LIKE THIS ONE....GLAD YOU GOT A WINNER ON YOUR HANDS AND KEEP US UPDATED!! SPECIALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU LISTED ALL THE BENEFITS YOU BEEN GETTING...HOW OFTEN DO YOU APPLY DURING THE DAY???

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 02:58 PM
spiderwebster I apply AE with the above method only once a day, that is after I take my shower and shave.
I can smell AE on me all througth the day.
Recently, that is 2-3 months I\'ve been playing around with PI. I\'ve had it for like 9 months already but AE been so great that I didn\'t want to spoil the fun. With PI I noticed to get a good effect from just wiping like 1/2 of a drop across my forehead. PI doesn\'t seem to bring any results except the negetive when I rub it into the hair like I do with AE. Next I\'ll be testing the armpit trick after the forehead fase.