PDA

View Full Version : AMino acids + pheromones

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2001, 10:19 PM
Does anyone know how amino acid supplements interact or enhance pheromone sprays has anyone had any experiences with amino acids and how well do they work, time to start getting some research into different things going what does everyone think

**DONOTDELETE**
07-12-2001, 08:04 AM
Hey Paul,

Sounds like a very interesting topic. When I was young(er) and was into the body building thing, looked into Amino\'s and how and why they work. It seems that certain aminos do different things. Some will promote hair production while others will enhance protein breakdown in the gut and make these proteins assimilate in the body more efficiently. I remember a study (who? when? have no idea) that related that amino-acids could be tailored to a persons own needs from skin condition to sleep enhancement to semen production to , to , to ,to.....seems that there is a vast area to look into. It only seems to reason that maybe there might be a link to certain aminos enhancing the production of our own phero\'s. Maybe we could be target specific as far as the types of aminos to the type of pheros you want to produce more of. If anyone has any info or threads please pass along.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2001, 01:40 PM
DHEA should be the place that we start the research i think