PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Instability

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 11:41 PM
In some of my post I mention JB #3 as being unstable. It occured to me that some of you newbies may have no idea what I\'m talking about. It\'s like this, when you wear mones the hits are usually consistant (for the most part) but JB #3 is weird because you can get totally different reactions from people and then wear the same dose again and the next day and get a whole different set of reactions. JB #1 and #2 seem to be very stable and produce great hits while #3 is just weird. Although I think we found out that if PF works for you then JB #3 probably will too.

Watcher
04-26-2002, 02:30 AM
SOE is best for a wide ranging response wont always be of a sexual nature but good for increasing social contacts and for networking and quite often the none breakdown effect (nol becomes none)

It does work great with NPA and or ALter ego as well dont ask me why just the wide base of pheros i guess.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 03:29 PM
I think it could be unstable because both things are alcohol based. so they evaporate easily to any stimulus from the inviroment. But JB1 and jb2 are oil (and someother thing that resembles oil) so they are much more controled and uniform in the release rate. What do you guys think?
PPPPEEEEAAACCEE!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 03:49 PM
Mr Bat

i found that when I attempted to mix NPA and PF I got a \"cloudy\" mixture. Something dropped out of solution...:~{

PF is great stuff, just needs to be a bit more concentrated, and manufactured again..:~{

I Have also found this problem with some colognes and NPA, also Andro-1 and colognes. Thus I tend to apply phero\'s on top of cologne. I have agreat little 3ml atomiser just fit for the job..

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 08:19 PM
Ratspeaker...
...You got a cloudy mix with NPA and PF? That\'s new. I didn\'t get a cloudy mix. Atleast I don\'t remember getting a cloudy mix. Shake it up and before you use it and see what happens.

rjm
04-26-2002, 10:05 PM
I\'ve found that my NPA+carrier oil separates when sitting... A quick shake brings it together, although cloudy, but it still works.

Just my $.02.

xvs
04-27-2002, 02:19 AM
You may also want to try placing the closed vial in a cup of hot water for a while.

What I do if something like this happens is to place the vial in a cup, under the hot water tap and let the water run for a few minutes -- gently but with enough force to make the vial move around in the cup (to stir it).

This should clear up the problem.

Whitehall
04-27-2002, 02:50 PM
Might try cutting the mixture with a bit of Everclear. The extra ethanol solvent might get things to mix.

likewise, a tiny touch of dishwashing detergent also might help with the miscibility.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 03:29 PM
Whitehall

We in the UK are not able to obtain \"ethanol\" without a lot of hassle. (controlled substance)!!

I can buy a litre of 95% ethanol BP, at great expense (duty paid!). But I do not want a litre of 95% grain alcohol. The nearest, in small amounts, is \"isopropyl alcohol\". I am a bit wary of using this. What do you think?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 05:47 AM
The 50% EtOH/HOH mix that comes with the chem kits is closely approximated by 100 proof Vodka. images/icons/laugh.gif

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]

xvs
05-01-2002, 08:24 AM
Here in the US you can get 91% isopropyl for about $1.25 per liter.

91% isopropyl is a very good solvent, and is fine to use as long as you don\'t ingest it and only put a little on your skin.

It is somewhat toxic, but is used as \"rubbing alcohol\" for skin application here in the US, and is fine for that kind of application.