PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Looking forward to the test!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 11:33 AM
Hello, thanks a million Bruce, for expediting my order. It took an incredible 6 days from the shipping date to reach asia!

I got PI/w, PCC & Realm. I\'ve tried all in the past 3 days. Can\'t really tell yet, as I\'ve just been at work. But my initial impressions are:

PI/w - only a slight smell, not bad, makes my perfume a bit muskier.

PCC - whew, very strong \'body\' smell when worn with PI/w. Not BO but a smell nevertheless.

Realm is nice and pleasant when worn very very lightly, i.e. I sprayed it into the air then waved my wrist and walked into it... this is because I found it too heavily \'womanly\' when I tried spraying it on the normal way. My signature scents are usually fresh, light and airy rather than womanly/ oriental.

I\'m really excited cause I will really have a chance to test drive these mones tomorrow night...

I will use PI/w with a tiny swipe of PCC & cover with my usual favourite perfume, jasmine. I was between Realm and the jasmine at first, but think I\'ll feel more comfortable with a familiar scent first.

I will be meeting a new guy whom I suspect is on some ego trip with me, as well as a couple of other guys - an ex and a beautiful platonic friend.

I\'ll keep you guys posted!

images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 08:22 PM
Definitely keep us posted. I\'m sure you\'ll be posting your findings in the \"Hit Squad\" section, eh?