PDA

View Full Version : Alter-ego hit

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 11:18 AM
AE has three mones - nol,none,rone. Sounds like a good combo!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 02:04 PM
FUNNY, I HAVE EXPEIENCED ALL THAT WITH pi, but not with a/e....with a/e the hits were there but a bit milder....hmmmm, might have to give that stuff another try

MAJORSOB
04-25-2002, 10:54 PM
Well to start with I normally use PI when going on a date but having just recieved Alter-ego and only having used it once before i figured it was time to try it out in public. So before I picked up my date I applied 4 drops to my palm then rubbed them together and applied to my face and neck..the smell to me was non existant compared to PI..anyway when we were in the club sitting side by side she leaned over and said you smell nice(i was wearing Acqua di gio)after a few songs from the band and a few drinks she leaned over to whisper something as it was loud in the club..but before breaking away she began kissing my neck..Damn i thought i could only get these kind of hits with PI..we went down to the beach after and talked..and kissed until the sun came up..we have another date this weekend so far so good!! The only thing i don\'t understand is I have also used SOE with no luck at all and the mones in both are the same and yes ive varied the amount of soe from a little to \"christ you smell like a french whore house\" my bottle of soe is all used up now but now i have to get another as i plan on making this work by mixing it ..but for now I\'m a die hard PI ..AE fan!!!