PDA

View Full Version : Androstenol=better results 4 men?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 08:30 AM
Can anyone give me some insight into the effects of androstenone and androstenol together? The reason I ask is that females are attracted to their own sex, and I mean sexually. It has been written in some studies I have read (cant mention any on the top of my head, but the literature is out there) that females to a lesser or greater extent are bisexual. This might sound odd, but girls do harbor sexual desire towards their own sex but social conditioning and other environmental factors usually suppress this. One girlfriend who was bisexual tried to justify this to me by saying, because all humans are initially female at the early fetus stage (50% of us develop into males because of a hormonal change) it was understandable that females will be attracted to other females in a sexual way. To me this sounds a bit far-fetched and asexual, but I do see where she is coming from. What my point is, if girls are attracted to other girls sexually, be it in their subconscious, wouldn’t it be safe to say a man wearing androstenol would not only cause a feeling of friendliness and familiarity, but also possibly cause a positive sexual reaction?

I have yet to try androstenol with none together (unless there in the xcite wipes, which I don’t know), however it seems logical to me that both pheromones would work better together. Would like some input if anyone knows more on this.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 09:23 AM
Funny you mention that about women being attracted to their own sex. I read some previous posts where guys were using PI/w and having hits with women. As a result I bought it for my own curiosity. In the end, when I applied it with a mix of JB1, the girl I was with got very \"sexual\" with me within a span of 10 minutes. One thing led to another...well, you know the rest. images/icons/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-25-2002, 03:33 PM
MARZ...You said you purchased PI/W and used it with JB1...how much did you use? Do you remember the dose? How often have you used that combo? Were the results the same? Thinking about trying PI/W with PI/M...thanks for your info.

drchaos
04-25-2002, 03:43 PM
androstenol is still an androgenic steroid produced in chemical pathways of males.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 07:33 PM
Hi Bronzie!
I was just thinking, maybe the reason that these pheromones are supposed to be some for men, and some for women, is mostly cause of the general effect on both. I think that no matter what the gender, the pheromones have an effect and different genders react differently depending on how they allow themselfs to act. For example, if you were a \"male\" product hoping to attract females, the males around will probably react to it as well but becuase of their own rules, won\'t let themselfves act completely out of the ordinary and the same with \"female\" products. Weather positive or negative, the phero\'s will have an effect on some people and it depends on them how they choose to react to that. I hope this doesn\'t sound too confusing, I know it makes sense to me but I don\'t know if im expressing these thoughts well with the proper wording. C ya later ^_^

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 10:38 PM
Hello,

This is one of the reasons I ordered PCC. I expect women to maybe get aroused of smelling copulins. The second argument is that of the `social validation´ that copulins might give you. images/icons/laugh.gif

However, I am stil waiting for my order to arrive. images/icons/mad.gif It has been 6 business days since I placed my order. I hope customs is not to greedy. images/icons/frown.gif

Franki images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 05:03 AM
DUKEY...I used 1 drop of PI/w behind each ear, and 1 drop in goatee (3 total), finishing off with 2 swipes of JB1, 4 inches in length on both sides of neck.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 04:08 PM
I have found -NOL to be a great enhancer of mood in both males & females. I have more confidence in it as a putative pheromone than None, which I personally am none to keen on. I get a buzz off of PF(high -NOL product), I have observed quite noticable \"responses\" in females exposed to PF, And \"Exite wipes\". Andro-1 and -Nol has quite staggering mood altering properties.

None of this will of course get you a lay, but it will enhance your social interactions.

Boomshankah!

rjm
04-26-2002, 10:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marz:
[QB]In the end, when I applied it with a mix of JB1, the girl I was with got very \"sexual\" with me within a span of 10 minutes. QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marz --
HOW MUCH PIw DID YOU USE? DID YOU JUST MIX IT IN THE JB1 OR APPLY IT SEPARATELY? I DON\'T WANT THE DETAILS OF THE EVENING; JUST OF THE APPLICATION! images/icons/wink.gif

Oh yeah; if you mixed it in the JB1, was it like 20% PIw / 80% JB1, or what?

Thanks much!