PDA

View Full Version : Pheros and sickness

aaron
04-25-2002, 05:50 AM
Just been wondering about the effect that pheros have when you\'re feeling ill, or rundown.

Do -nol products potentiate your physiscal vulnerability to others when you\'re feeling run-down?

I\'m seeing someone tomorrow, and up until now, SoE and X-cite seem to have been doing ok. If I were to wear a -nol preparation, if I\'m recovering from a bad chest infection, what kind of effect would that have?

I\'m considering wearing a -none and -rone combo as an alternative. Perhaps JB#1.

Any comments?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 06:22 AM
Don\'t know about nol and rone, but I think none causes some form of stress reaction. Can\'t see how that would help you recover from illness.

aaron
04-25-2002, 06:50 AM
Don\'t think I made myself too clear. What I meant to say was, what effect do the pheros have on other people when you\'re wearing them if you\'re ill or recuperating.

jvkohl
04-25-2002, 09:23 PM
Rodent studies show that mice can distinguish between the pheromones of sick versus healthy. I suspect the same thing will be true of humans. Not very likely to counteract the underlying effect of the illness on your pheromone output, but it might be worth a try using -nol or -rone. I wouldn\'t use -none, since it\'s liable to add a nasty undertone to an already somewhat sick smell.