PDA

View Full Version : They Work!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 12:22 AM
I was a skeptic, I am now a believer! Pheromones do work.

This is how my night went last night, and for the first time ive ever used pheromones this is one hit I can surely blame on the good fortune of these products. Went to bar for a friends b-day, very small place and I pretty much knew everyone there apart from the birthday boys’ gay friends (my friend is gay). I sat down with the people I knew on a table and everyone was shouting each other rounds of drinks. When it was my time to get the next round of drinks I was surprised by the reaction of the girl who was working behind the bar (she was cute and about my age in her late twenties). She just starred at me! Her eyes transfixed on mine like if I had hypnotized her, it was the most bizarre look she had. When I asked her what drinks I wanted she kind of just broke out of the spell, but kept on looking at me as she was getting each one of those drinks, it was like there was something she needed to know or ask me?

I sat down again with my friends, as the night went on it was again my turn to get the next round, again I went to the bar, but this time the girl asked me questions, have you ever been here before?, had some small talk and then she said, “il be working here next week”. At that point I knew what she said was a hit, I never even initiated it and I knew 100% it was attributed to the pheromones.

I have no trouble with girls, as long as I do the work and chase them, but when you see something totally different in their gaze the first time you meet them is something i have never experienced.

As for the gay guys in the party, be warned! They got frisky too! Probably too friendly for my liking! lol

I used 2 drops of PI and one Xcite wipe and covered it with 2 sprays of ISSY MIYAKE. At first the smell was really bad, but the night went on the scent became musky and pleasant. I still have a lot of experimentation in this area.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 12:41 AM
Hello Bronzie,

Welcome to the club of succesful users. images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 04:10 AM
Bronzie, i seeyou were using PI ( m) which i had the same affects from... it seems that brands of pheromones are like diffreent brands of say....automobiles? they all have a transmission and drive, but some are smooth, some are a little rough on the edges, and some eat more gas, etc. ha....it has alot to do with the purity of the laboratory as well..PI has excellent lab conditions if im not mistaken!!

rjm
04-26-2002, 08:48 PM
Similar results with Realm, believe it or not... I *HAD* to attend a dinner with my parents ( images/icons/frown.gif ), and I had a bit on. The waitress just kept giving me these wierd looks, as though she were looking INTO me.

I wonder what would\'ve happened if I\'d had on some NPA with cucumber-scent oil images/icons/laugh.gif .

BTW, I haven\'t noticed any wierd reactions from gay males, though the PIw I\'ve been using does seem to cause people to open up more to me and chat more -- both male and female.

If only I could aim this stuff at those I actually WANT to talk to, rather than just having it emanating like a radio signal...

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**
04-26-2002, 09:00 PM
bronzie...
...I\'m sure we\'ll be seeing you in the Hit Squad Master\'s Unit. My first experience was with APC. Something considered generally as colonge. My first use of APC end up with a woman buying me drinks. (Although I used a massive dose of it). This lead to me creating JB #1. So yes they do work be far. images/icons/laugh.gif