PDA

View Full Version : Feminism Vs. Pheromones

HB_88
04-23-2002, 07:30 PM
Came across this when looking for something else:

Feminism Vs. Pheromones (\"http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro01/web1/Costello.html\")

HB_88 images/icons/cool.gif

Whitehall
04-24-2002, 07:22 AM
Sort of a twist on the \"Ethics of Exogenous Peheromones\" thread - the \"Politics of Pheromones.\"

It does seem that women are more responsive to our pheromone products but that may be a result of the greater male inititive. Biologically, any woman can obtain sperm, men have a much harder time finding live eggs to fertilize. More men than women die without progeny. Ergo, men have to try harder.

Women are better connected with their emotional centers than men - just check out click flicks! Seriously, the limbic system is better and more extensively wired to the forebrain in women than in men.

So far, I\'d say that field uses of copulins are not well understood yet. We had an interesting thread on a female with an intoxicating scent recently so the potential is there. I\'ve just gotten a bottle of PCC to try with my female friends for increased sexual excitment and as an adjunct to standard none/nol/rone mixes for \"social validation\" experiments.

The linked article is written by some semi-juvenile college kid in her liberal feminist phase. But her points are similar to the issues I raised in the \"Ethics\" thread; she just doesn\'t know what she\'s talking about yet. At least she allows for neurological gender differences - that\'s an advance we should be grateful for.