PDA

View Full Version : Cologne^Deodorant

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2001, 06:51 PM
Hi, I\'d appreciate your feedback on the below questions. Thank you.

1. Everybody mentions cologne on this forum. Can\'t a person just use normal deodorant?

2. Where to spray. Not much mention has been made of spraying under the armpits. Why? mmm... why don\'t we dap some stuff on our chins images/icons/smile.gif

3. Clothes. It stays in the clothing for several washes. What happens to the clothes that get washed with it? Don\'t they also get some of the stuff on?

4. I read something about the pillows. If you dap it on the pillow, won\'t the person notice as you can\'t easily cover it up?

Bruce
07-10-2001, 10:46 PM
There was a lot of talk about spraying pheromones on the armpits. You might check the forum files on that one: http://pherolibrary.com/forum-club (\"http://pherolibrary.com/forum-club\")

I recommend natural (non antibiotic) deodorants. I use one by Jason called \"Clearly Fresh and Natural\" I like the smell and it goes with APC/men\'s; vaguely similar actually.

Cheers,
Bruce

CJ01
07-11-2001, 03:59 AM
Hi,
1 Of course you can use deodorants with pheros, I´ve done it too.

2 If you browse through the posts you see that the`armpit trick´ has often been talked about and used. You can put the pheros where ever you want! Try putting some in your hair.

3 I don´t know about the pheros surviving the washing machine. I wash mine all the time but I haven´t noticed anything. I always use fabric softener, I don´t know if that makes any difference.
(What a shame we can´t perform our own phero test!)

4 You can put pheros all over your furniture and also the bed but if you have a product that doesn´t smell so nice and your girl/boyfriend doesn´t like it, it might have a negative effect. I´d try a very mild or scentless product like AFA and I´d spray it on the pillow case after the washing and when it is still a bit damp.

Hope this helps a bit good luck images/icons/smile.gif
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
07-11-2001, 05:52 PM
Hi, thank you for replying images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2001, 05:55 AM
When I read CJ\'s reply about applying the pheros all over the bed, I had this picture come into my mind of a person wriggling and writhing around all over the sheets, sniffing and rooting around, nose first, the way a dog will do when they are outside and excited to be in the grass!

Seriously, I think you want the pheros on your body. I think the idea is for your inamorata to writhe all over you, not the bedclothes.

When I was a young girl, I was taught to apply perfume or cologne at the pulse points, and in a crease -- so, behind the ears, in the crook of the arm, on the wrists -- because these are warm spots on the body and the body\'s warmth would help to disperse the scent into the air around the body. If I really wanted to make an impact, I also remember putting it behind the knees. And as an adult, I\'m sure I put some at the top of the cleft of my behind.

Could be a bunch of hoo-haw, but it seems to make sense.

LiB

[ July 13, 2001: Message edited by: Lady in Blue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-13-2001, 06:21 AM
When I read CJ\'s reply about applying the pheros all over the bed, I had this picture come into my mind of a person wriggling and writhing around all over the sheets, sniffing and rooting around, nose first, the way a dog will do when they are outside and excited to be in the grass!

Seriously, I think you want the pheros on your body. I think the idea is for your inamorata to writhe all over you, not the bedclothes.

When I was a young girl, I was taught to apply perfume or cologne at the pulse points, and in a crease -- so, behind the ears, in the crook of the arm, on the wrists -- because these are warm spots on the body and the body\'s warmth would help to disperse the scent into the arm around the body. If I really wanted to make an impact, I also remember putting it behind the knees. And as an adult, I\'m sure I put some at the top of the cleft of my behind.

Could be a bunch of hoo-haw, but it seems to make sense.

LiB

CJ01
07-13-2001, 09:18 AM
Yo,
A lot of people put pheros onto their furniture and also oil burners! For simple reasons: The advantage of putting pheros onto fabric is that it lasts so much longer than on skin. So you don´t use so much and it remains fairly constant.
Oh y´know, when you´re at it you writhe all over the bed anyway, don´t you? images/icons/laugh.gif

I use perfume in those classic spots too including the hair. But using pheros is not the same as using a normal fragrance, that´s the trouble. So you´ve got to experiment until you get it right with each product, the scent to go with it etc.

For example it took me a while to find a fragrance I could use with Attraction. On its own it smelled like aftershave on me.

images/icons/smile.gif CJ

a.k.a.
07-13-2001, 09:26 AM
I know this is strange, but after reading this post I tried a spray of Edge on my chest and covered it with a natural deodorant. I don’t think I’ll make a habit out of wearing deodorant on my chest. But it covered up the smell really well, the scent was very subtle, and the pheromones still worked.