PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP!!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 07:20 PM
I tried using pheromones before but it didnt\' seem to have a big effect on my husband..I need something EFFECTIVE, can someone please recommend something? I was thinking about passion copulin concentrate, is that good product?? PLEASE HELP!!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2002, 05:11 AM
I\'m a guy in my middle 20\'s. Not too long ago I bought PI/w. I know what your thinking...isn\'t that for women? The answer is Yes and No. It was designed originally to be used by women to attract men, but there is so much \'nol in there that it\'s safe to be used by men as well. I\'d recommend PI/w for your husband for the simple reason that not only did it work wonders for attracting ladies, my guy friends were more at \"ease\" with me, talk non stop. Furthermore the expriences I read on this post with women using PI/w were pretty good, but when the guys use it on women, it\'s just as good if not better. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 07:53 AM
I\'m sorry, I\'m such a newbie that I don\'t even know what product that is, can you be more specific and tell me where I can get that at? Also, the product that you were talking about, it\'s for women right? to attact men? thanks for replying!!

jose
04-25-2002, 08:23 AM
TEENA- The name of the product is called \"Primal Instinct\" for women (PI/w)you can buy at this site click on love sent.com images/icons/laugh.gif

Lee
04-25-2002, 01:37 PM
Yeah, order Primal Instinct for women. It\'s probably one of the more expensive but strongest products out for women right now.

Marz - Judging from your post, your making it sound like you suggest that TEENA buys PI/W for her husband to use and wear. This is not what she wants. She wants something she can wear so I\'m a little confused with your advise.

Hey TEENA, you might wanna try some xcite wipes, the intro pack just to get your feet wet. It tends to make people frisky.

[ April 25, 2002: Message edited by: Lee ]

Whitehall
04-25-2002, 02:43 PM
Why don\'t you just get him to take the Delightfully Intimate capsules that Bruce is spreading around? I suspect that stuff, taken twice a day, will help put a little more libidinous energy in the guy.

Once energized, he will be more receptive to PCC or whatever.

You might also try ginsing - red or panax might be the best but you didn\'t say how old or what condition your hubby is in.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 07:39 AM
thank you guys so much for helping me! WELL, my hubby is 31 years old...he\'s always so stressed out about work that he tends to \"FORGET\" the romantic portion of our relationship...I needed something to boost it, REALLY......if you guys know what I mean.....so what\'s this capsule you guys are talking about? any good? oh yeah, so I should purchase PI/w or PCC? and, I\'m in my early 20\'s, so are these products suitable for me?

xvs
04-27-2002, 01:18 PM
I think the copulins are most likely to work. The other substances people are suggesting here all contain MALE pheromones.

[ April 27, 2002: Message edited by: xvs ]

Whitehall
04-27-2002, 02:04 PM
Stress will destroy libido! Even for a 31 y/o guy. If you can\'t reduce the external source of stress immediately, then ginsing can help the body adapt.

For a 31 y/o guy, try Siberian ginsing first. Panax or red or Korean ginsing is stronger and more appropriate for older guys but can be used if Siberian doesn\'t work. A mix of ginsings can also be tried.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2002, 07:47 PM
REALLY?! so stress DOES kill libido!? I thought that was just a myth.... images/icons/shocked.gif well, he\'s taken ginseng before but I didn\'t see any significant results in that....can someone please tell me what I should do?? I\'ve decided to go ahead and give PCC a try....hope that will work..... images/icons/frown.gif