PDA

View Full Version : Question for the "BAT" ?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 05:23 PM
Great Jambat,
do you mix APC and NPA 70/30 % to get the JB1 mix? or 7 drops of APC to 3 drops of NPA I\'m pretty sure this is your mix. How much and where... do you personally recommend for the windless , rather quiet and close PC invironment at work ? PC , I mean personal computer -desk job
Are you sure one will not stink from the NPA in this invironment ?

aaron
04-24-2002, 02:28 AM
70/30 % mix is 7 drops APS and 3 drops NPA.
Or if you prefer 7ml APC/3ml NPA
Having received some NPA in my last order I mix 3.5ml APC and 1.5ml NPA (ratios are the same in all cases) in a handy 5ml atomiser. I found that the 10ml atomisers eat up the supply of NPA real fast images/icons/frown.gif

camusflage
04-24-2002, 06:40 AM
Aaron:
Just out of curiosity, where did you come across a 5ml atomizer? I\'ve been looking for something small, but so far, 10ml refillable and sample sprays are all I can find. I\'d LOVE to find something in the same capacity range as a sample spray, but with the durability to stand up to being opened and closed regularly.

aaron
04-24-2002, 07:56 AM
I picked a few up from Boots the Chemists. they have 5ml atomisers in their \"Natural Collection\" selection. I find the 10ml ones rather bulky and they \"guzzle\" the phero supply.
The 5ml ones are exactly the same as the one\'s from the site, but smaller and just as durable. They\'r eonly available as silver.
They\'re about £3.50 in the UK, but I get a 22.5% discount since I work for the company in question.
I have no idea where you can get them in the US. If you\'re really desperate for them, let me know and I\'ll see what I can do.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2002, 09:23 PM
Mission,

Find a 10 ml glass. Fill it up 70% with APC (7ml of APC) and 30% NPA (3ml) that\'s the easiest way to do it. That would mean as you say 7 drops of APC for every 3 drops of NPA. Spray or dab some in the hair and on the neck or wrist. (2-3 sprays usually does it for me).

As for stinking, NPA actually enhances the smell of many colognes. But APC seems to be the best to mix with it. Try JB #2 (NPA + SPMO mixed 30/70%) if JB #1 fails but most people get pretty good hits with one even in a windless environment.
-The Bat

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 12:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>I\'ve been looking for something small<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Although I\'ve never dealt with them before, this company called Alice-Aliya (\"https://www.alicealiya.com/store/index.html\") seems to have a large selection of atomizers. This said, I\'m not aware of the quality. They do carry atomizers as small as 3 ml. (\"https://www.alicealiya.com/store/mini/C1000-02.htm\")

Hope this helps,
30s