PDA

View Full Version : TE and SPMO

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 06:52 AM
i don\'t know how in the world this happened but damn it was amazing. There were about 16 people at my friends house same ratio of guys and gals, the girls i was meeting for the first time. I had on two sprays of the edge a couple drops of the SPMO and just a tiny tiny dab of JB1. I am kinda quiet with the occassional smartass remark. I am not trying to pimp it just listen to this one hot girl talk and talk its like she couldn\'t shut her mouth. Well as the night goes on i am pretty \"high on life\" images/icons/wink.gif . my friends and i are getting frustrated with all this talking just left. Well my friend and i cannot sleep so go back to this little gathering. The hot girl asked if any body had alcohol or somethang. then out of nowhere i was just like i do but its 10 minutes away at my house. She said lets go , once i got her in mycar it was just me her and the pheromones and by the time we got to my house she was all over me on the way in. She wanteda shower so of course i let her ,lol she needed a place to stay so being the gentleman i am i let her \"sleep\" in my bed. lol its funny i have been trying so hard but it happened when i least thought it would. lol did i mention she was very hot and 5 years older than me. Anyway thank god for this website Bruce. i am a totally new man.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 06:59 AM
I just had to mention i didn\'t even engage in conversation with this woman or anything. It had t be the pheros she didn\'t want to leave my bed in the morning. lol to tell you the truth i wasn\'t even sure of her name till she gave me her horse trainer card. Damn guys this horse show girls are freaky, hot and rich.