PDA

View Full Version : Experimental Findings

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 06:22 AM
I purchased Primal Instinct with the thought of it\'s impact on all social aspects of my life. I am married and want to have children and would like to enhance the desire my wife feels for me. Meeting new people is not a problem for me but I find it might be for someone else, thinking as an ice breaker. Certain relationships with women who I know already that I know, who are already attracted to me would it push them farther? Well in all counts I am truly pleased with the results. Especially in the ice breaker catagory. I was amazed how this affects different woman. Not all seem to be moved but the ones that are it is striking. They seem to need a conversation with me and they are not sure why. My wife is getting more interested and we all know timing counts with conception. One woman I have known for a long time, called the day after her exposure and asked me to happy hour. So in varying degrees, it has had an impact for the better. Bruce you can use this any way you want. images/icons/laugh.gif