PDA

View Full Version : Andro 4.2 Ineffective?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 05:40 AM
Bought Andro 4.2 in the standard 30ml spray bottle (which incidentally was half empty but thats abother matter that\'s been delt with satisfacorily - i hope!).

I tried one squirt, no effect whatsoever.
Tried 3 squirts while going out with friends half female half male. Seemed to make the women hostile towards me!! A little bitchy and what I can only describe as offish. I didn\'t change the way I acted around them at all.

Any advice appreciated. Obviously I want this to have a desireable effect.

In my early twenties..

Mike.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 07:00 AM
I\'ve been using the Andro 4.2 for a couple of weeks. The product definitely has an EFFECT! However, whether it is \"effective\" in the way you want it to be is another story. I have experienced the odd woman here and there being noticeably repelled or hostile, but only about 1 per week at most. Unlike your case though, these were not women that I already knew. The reactions from the women I know are all either positive or neutral. Just the other night I was talking to an extremely hot woman in a bar and she seemed quite receptive to me, but her friend almost seemed disgusted or hostile, though I shouldn\'t put it that strongly.

Other than that, I can say that Andro 4.2 is clearly a kick-ass -none product. I realized after a couple of weeks that I must be O.D.ing a bit, because almost nobody messes with me when I am commuting to work, and people give me personal space when I am in crowded places such as on the subway. This was never the case before. I am happy with that effect, but the problem is, this situation does not get you any women! I think most women find me intimidating too, even if I try to appear polite and happy.I get the odd hit that is very sexual; like some woman looking like she is aroused and wetting herself, but rather than throw herself on me, she seems like she might want to get away from me.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 07:30 AM
Marvellous, that sounds very familiar to me!

Seems like you need a bit of a-nol (and maybe a-rone) to make your optimal combo/mix.

Franki images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 07:38 AM
If you go to a club and you use a killer product like SOE for example and you look nice and approachable, you will have strange women come up to you starting conversations. images/icons/tongue.gif

(Sometimes I feel like I am some sort of SOE salesman, but you may understand I really like it. images/icons/laugh.gif )

Franki images/icons/smile.gif

Bruce
04-23-2002, 03:53 PM
Marv,
Try using a nice cologne with the Andro; or vary it if you are already doing so. Part of the varied results is probably the aNONE/monthly cycle thing, but part of it might just be sneaking in under the \"BO radar.\" We live in a body-smell paranoid society.

Mikey,
Same advice for you really. Be sure to use cologne with Andro and don\'t overdo it with either. Andro is and all-aNONE product and you are going to get repulsion from women during certain parts of their monthly cycle.

Bruce