PDA

View Full Version : What is NLP ?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 02:55 AM
Hi,
what is NLP and Fast Seduction ? I\'ve read some of your posts reffering to these .How do I find out more about these topics and communication skills ?

Thanks Taffy. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 09:39 AM
Bump

camusflage
04-23-2002, 11:35 AM
Just do a web search on NLP and Jeffries.. I think his site is fastseduction.com.

In a nutshell, it\'s Neuro Linguistic Programming, or NLP for short. Basically (in the context of fast seduction), it\'s using different classes of words to connect with women who think in different ways. There\'s some stuff in there about adjusting your own thinking as well (imho, the most useful part). People here have said that it really works. It very well may if your only goal is to get laid. From what I saw of what I downloaded with Grokster, that\'s about all it seems it would be useful for, as it doesn\'t carry much beyond.

The basic premise is that if you can create associations for a woman between good feelings and you, she\'ll practically throw herself at you. Do a forum search. This is an oft-discussed topic.

jamesdeanmartin
04-24-2002, 05:41 AM
Jeffries sort of perverts NLP to turn it into a game of getting laid. But from what I\'ve downloaded, I really can\'t imagine using some of those lines on women around here. I\'d get slapped in a second by the kind of woman I\'m interested in dating (an intelligent woman for starters). This may in fact work very well with some \"weaker\" women/slutty girls at bars. If that is what you are looking for, go for it.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2002, 12:15 PM
Please read new topic \" Communication skills \"

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: Taffy ]

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: Taffy ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2002, 12:22 PM
1. The \"player\" page can be found on www.fastseduction.com. (\"http://www.fastseduction.com.\")

2. The more subtle approach you may be looking for can be found on www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\")

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2002, 02:27 PM
Another good site is sosuave.com, doubleyourdataing.com, or dating-insider.com. They all have regularly updated information either on the site or weekly emails with free tips. I can\'t speak for the first, book I have the e-books of the second two - well worth it.

Ross Jeffries started it all off, and a newsgroup was formed (alt.seduction.fast) though it\'s unmoderated and full of flames. I actually think Jeffries was very bitter wrt women in his earlier days, though he does seem to have mellowed out well in more recent times.

Simply put, all these sites are about being a challenge to women, rather than a wuss, or ASF as they call it (Average Frustrated Chump). It\'s a rare person who can take their examples and use them in real life and be successful. It does make good reading though, and the important thing is to get the mindset rather than their lines down. With practise you start to \'get it\' and success goes up dramatically. As for \'being yourself\', I\'d rather qualify that and say \'present the better facets of your personality\' (just in case being yourself means picking your nose and burping). It\'s not so much about being yourself or not being yourself, but improving yourself to be the kind of person that the kind of girl you want, would want (if that make sense). Good luck! - It\'s a long road but well worth the effort of small incremental improvements. You\'ll like yourself better for it, and many other aspects of your life will improve along the way.