PDA

View Full Version : A Testimonial

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2002, 07:01 PM
With the recent msg about using forum posts as a form of product/customer svs testimonial, I\'ve decided to add my 2 cents worth.

3 weeks ago, I made an order with Bruce for a bottle of the \"andro 1\" mix for my chem kit.

As always, I simply used regular USPS as I have been ordering from this site for close to a year and everything so far has reached me within 7 days.

However, this time, my \"Andro 1\" was nowhere in sight after 14 days of the confirmatory email from Bruce (currently, it is still MIA, thanks to a system crash at USPS that made my package untrackable even now.)

To date, I have exchanged close to 10 emails/posts with Bruce about the situation and I would just like to say the following.

1) Bruce has been ridiculously prompt in replying to all my questions, problems, suggestions...some replies barely took 5 hours and all were within a single day.

2) He gave me tracking information / details about the package and general good advice about how i could contact USPS and try to find the MIA post.

3) When all else failed, I\'ll let the email he sent speak for itself.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR> Hi Eugene,

It probably would have been better if we had sent it unprotected. I
think there is some connection with their tracking going down and
tracked parcels being stuck in limbo.

I think it would be hard (but not impossible where the PO is involved)
to lose the parcel, but you are obviously a premium customer. You have
a carte blanche with us in matters like this. Say the word and we will
reship it on Monday by whatever method you choose. It would just be up
to you to settle up with us however necessary depending on the outcome.
(ie: whether the other package shows up or not, whether you want them
both or send one back etc etc). I am completely cool with whatever you
want to do; just go with whatever is less trouble for you and let me know.

Sorry about the wait,
Bruce
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did not want to make Bruce repay for shipping as I felt both of us were merely victims of circumstance so we have agreed
on a satisfactory middle ground.

To say the least, I feel that this matter has been resolved totally beyond my expectations and I cannot even think to ask for a fairer person to deal with.

This is my 2 cents worth.

Eugene

(Sorry for lifting your email Bruce, hope its not any trouble at all)

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2002, 07:51 PM
I agree... In my case, I hadn\'t received my Andro-1 when I thought I should\'ve. He was willing to send another, until I found out that my package found its way to a neighbor\'s box!! images/icons/shocked.gif I was this &#0124;&#0124; close to paying for Fed-Ex shipping on a replacement.

Yes, I\'d have paid for the better shipping due to the generous offer of a reship.