PDA

View Full Version : First day with PI (1 hit) - plus questions

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2002, 04:28 PM
Hey im pretty sure i recieved a hit today. This girl I know that I just sort of became friends with me was VERY flirtatious and touchy/feely today...more than usual....rubbing up on me, hugs, she even asked me to grab her ass....coulda been a joke..heh.
so anyway, im almost positive it was a result of PI.

Now I have some questions.
Would I be using my PI correctly if I did this:

Use 2 drops at 7:00 AM in the morning(behind ears, wrists).with 2 sprays of armani cologne....than go to school..than go to the GYM and workout at 1:00 PM...than back to school....take a shower at 9:00 PM at night, and repeat the whole process the next day.

SO many questions that need answering here.

How does working out affect the pheromones?

How long do they last on skin? (should I apply only a few hours before, or a long time? some people said they last days)

Will 2 drops last an entire day?

Will a shower completely rid pheromones from my skin?

Are pheromones intended for everyday use (work/school), or only special occasions? (dates, weekends)

Let me say that I am VERY afraid of negative hits, especially with this girl im really into....so if you have any advice on avoiding the bad smell or negative hits, let me know...by the way i can\'t smell it. ANd i figure im safe sticking with 2 drops for now..

thats it for now, i really appreciate the help...i just started using these, and I think along with my outgoing personality, they will be a great asset to my sex life.

Greg

rjm
04-23-2002, 11:42 AM
Bump... It\'s useful...

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 11:53 AM
HEy There,

PI @2 drops is about perfect. I use it (PI) all the time as well as NPA TE etc. But PI is really a good product.

I use at a rate of 1.5 - 2 drops. I place a drop slipt between the back of both ears, and a drop between the hair on my temple regions.

This dosage works for me. As far as the other questions I will leave that up to other forum members.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 02:05 PM
Well GM, TooCool\'s right. ODing on PI can be scary. Before I left I was trying to get people to mix PI or NPA with about 30% nol and see what happens. I believe this could be the secret to some super hits.

oscar
04-23-2002, 02:14 PM
gmmathers,

Me, I\'m just a one drop of PI kind of guy. Spread it around, and cover it up with something that smells good. And never above chin level.
Having a BO smell coming from behind your ears seems like a bad thing to me. I actually knew a guy years ago that had a problem like this. He thought it was wierd, and I\'ll bet women did too! images/icons/crazy.gif

But to each, his own! images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif