PDA

View Full Version : OD on -nol?

rjm
04-22-2002, 09:42 AM
Hey all,

I\'m back; had a REALLY ungodly busy couple of months...

ANYway, is it possible to OD on -nol? I put two drops of PIw on a little bit ago, but don\'t see any real changes... Maybe just a TOUCH friendlier people.

If I CAN OD on it, what\'s the amount, and what should I see happening?

BTW, it\'s being used with JAmbat.

Thanks in advance!

Randy

oscar
04-22-2002, 02:35 PM
Randy.

Welcome Back!

It\'s hard to figure an OD limit for PI/w. There\'s no scent overdose possible in my opinion since it\'s virtually scent-free. Some guys have complained about getting negative reactions (from themselves, like headaches) with A-Nol at doses of .04 to .05mg. But then some guys react negatively to two dabs of NPA, so go figure!

I\'d guess that a drop of PI/w yields anywhere from .0275 to .0350 mgs of A-Nol. So one or two drops may be OK, while three may be an OD. Then you\'re adding the variables of PI/w\'s Copulins and the Jambat mix. Can\'t say whether these will aggravate or mitigate the A-Nol effects.

By the way your phero chart is still pretty much the definitive phero product information reference source in the world today! images/icons/smile.gif

Really good to see you back! images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

rjm
04-23-2002, 11:00 AM
Hey Oscar!

Thanks! It\'s good to BE back... No, I haven\'t found \"HER\" yet, but I\'m still lookin\'.

Still experimenting; still testing the limits.

Thanks for the info!

So what would the Cop\'s do, other than smell foul? What I *HAVE* noticed is the increased talkativeness of everyone around me.

Catch ya later!

Randy