PDA

View Full Version : Still need help

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2002, 07:34 AM
Well it\'s been one month since I\'ve received my first bottles, and here is what I think.

So far, I didn\'t see any effect at all. Positive or negative.
I received one bottle of SOE, one of NPA and one of citrus oil with -nol

So SOE alone, a little, a lot, on the neck, on the wrists, everywhere, didn\'t work. I think I tried all possible ways to wear it. I tried it with NPA also but didn\'t get any positive effect either.

Now the only cologne I wear is Swiss Army which I like very much and I tried mixing it with NPA, and again didn\'t notice anything.

Mind you I\'m quite an attractive guy, but I never make any move.
That\'s probably the whole problem there.. but weren\'t mones supposed to attract women?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2002, 07:53 AM
What I gather from all the comments on this forum, is that pheromones dont make women throw themselves to your feet. You still have to be a man and make the first move, with men its a chore, with women its a choice, never forget this difference in the sexes! Pheromones however, by going with the general consensus in this forum gives an advantage in the whole courtship/seduction process. The day a product is released that makes women totally go wild with desire throwing thier body to the wearer is the day the whole world will know about it and most probably ban the product all together.

Havnt tried any pheromones yet, keep you informed when I do!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2002, 11:23 AM
bronzie has it right. As many others have pointed out previously in this forum, the pheros will make you more attractive to some people (not everyone universally), but they won\'t make anyone throw him/herself at your feet. The best analogy I\'ve read here is : what do YOU do when you see a stunningly attractive person? Do you walk right up introduce yourself, and offer sexual favors? If you do, do you think that most people do? Of course not. Most people come up with excuses *not* to do anything (i.e. must already be seeing someone, wouldn\'t be interested), so you might as well get used to having to do the work of getting to meet them. Even if, through trial and error, you hit on the perfect combo, that doesn\'t mean that you\'ll even know it ***unless you talk to targets and gauge their reactions***

Sympatible
(still hoping to come up with a mix to name after himself)

camusflage
04-22-2002, 10:42 PM
Bronzie:
And that\'s the day we start cooking them up from directions on the net. I still have my old ochem books around here. It probably wouldn\'t be that hard to come up with a synthesis for them from the base of all the androst* compounds, cholesterol. Now, having yield/purity in anything approaching commercially manufactured pheros, that\'s another thing entirely. Why do you think they\'re so expensive?