PDA

View Full Version : If you had to choose what would you pick: JB#1 or The Edge

pherosilva
04-22-2002, 02:15 AM
Any good inputs?

rjm
04-22-2002, 07:31 AM
JB-1... Is that the original Jambat formula?

I like it, but also use TE. NOTE: If you\'re using TE, you need something else to cover the smell.

Jambat is still a good one. I *JUST* put some on about 5 minutes ago to give it another go-round at work.

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2002, 01:33 PM
Yep, Randy\'s right. I\'d pick JB too. It\'s wonderful with steak, less filling and tastes great.

Seriously JB-1 is a tight mix. I don\'t know if 2 and 3 ever caught on but if you\'re looking for less \"none\" in that mix try JB #2 which is NPA and SPMO (same ration as JB #1). JB #3 is unstable as and probably ultimately destructive. It\'s NPA and PF. If PF works for you then this mix might be good, if not, it\'s risk worth taking but JB #1 and #2 are lot more stable if your budget is tight like most of ours is. NPA itself is a great product. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2002, 01:42 PM
By the way, now that the Hit Squad is back you can tell us about all those hits you\'re getting.

Watcher
04-23-2002, 05:39 PM
Ok jambat 1st things 1st youre take on Scent of Eros. How does that compare and also the new andro-1 have you tried the product thoughts etc. Welcome back

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2002, 09:11 PM
Haven\'t tried it. Fill me in on the new stuff. I see you\'ve been taking care of business since I\'ve been gone? images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
04-24-2002, 11:35 PM
Yeah the stuff is the best out mixture of nol and rone and we have james v kohl himself on board you should give it a whirl best combined with NPA or ALter ego

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2002, 11:12 PM
Wow, I might look into that. I\'m channeling a lot of funds into a project so I probably won\'t have any cash for mones for a long while.