PDA

View Full Version : "AE+" scores a hit!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2002, 10:03 PM
Just thought I\'d share this one with you guys; I\'ve been playing with some new stuff lately, and this enhancement to Stone\'s Alter Ego product seems to be about the most effective blend I\'ve experience to date. Very simple: FIRST, dilute the stock 1mg/mL solution of the \"magic\" pheromone 1:1 with ethyl alchol (I\'m using Everclear Grain vodka). THEN use that diluted concentration 1:1 with the AE - That is: 1-mL of AE to 1-mL of the .5mg/mL solution of the \"magic\" phero. I tried about 15 different ratios and concentrations after seeing some promising effects, but this one by far is the most consistently effective.

Good luck! - Idol

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2002, 10:54 PM
Sounds similar to mixes a lot of us on coverging upon. So, how much who you apply?

HB_88
04-22-2002, 03:00 AM
Idol:
Thanks for your attention to my earlier posts. I just searched the site for the keyword \"magic,\" and came up empty-handed. images/icons/frown.gif

Which is the \"magic\" pheromone? I\'m assuming it might be Andro-1, which I haven\'t tried.

Full of newbie questions,
HB_88

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2002, 05:02 AM
You would be correct in that assumption.

camusflage
04-22-2002, 06:56 AM
So then, from my rough calculations and fuzzy memory, we\'d be looking at a 10:4:3:2 (A1:-none:-nol:-rone) soln @ .475mg/ml of phero. Any noted difference between the .475mg/ml (from your mix) and the .725mg/ml (assuming unadulterated A1 in same ratio) concentrations?