PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEMS GETTING RESULTS. HELLP!!!

pherosilva
04-19-2002, 02:26 AM
Hi
I been trying pheromones for quiet a while and I really haven\'t had any good results.
I\'ve gone through 2 bottles of Primal Instinc, 2 of APC, 1 of Date Mate and now I\'ve been using SOE for a few months now and I haven\'t seen any results. At one time I mixed what I had left in the bottle of APC with some PI, but no results like usually. I have applied differnt proportions on my body and/or clothes but I get nothing.
There was this time when I heard this ad on the radio about pheromones so I ordered 3 bottles of that product. After using it for a while I had some unbelievable results and that\'s what keeping me beleiving in the power of pheromones. The thing now is that I don\'t remember what the name of that product was.
Do you guys have any advice on what to use that will really work for me?

Any inputs???????????????????

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2002, 05:50 AM
How much have you been putting on, how frequently and where, and how old are you? I\'ve had great success with PI alone and APC when mixed with NPA (from the one\'s you mentioned). Which products do you currently have in your possession. This way I could give you my two cents worth. My personal killer combination for when I go clubbing in smokey atmospheres is listed under \"Pheromones = Success\"

Buddydust
04-19-2002, 03:06 PM
I think JB#1 might be ideal for you or even the Edge.I have been getting small hits with PPA for men and Realm.About the pheromones you brought through a radio ad.....what did the bottle look like? Just out of curiousity.

pherosilva
04-19-2002, 07:05 PM
I\'m currently using SOE. I\'m planning on buying a differnt brand of pheromone but I want to get something that will get me reults couse I have spent a lot of money already. I\'m 22 years old.
The bottle of the pheromone that I got from the radio ad was a skinny dark spray bottle. a little thicker and longer than the bottle of SOE.

[ April 19, 2002: Message edited by: pherosilva ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2002, 08:49 AM
Scent of Eros is a great product but I\'d recommend the JB#1 mix also. The mix consists of 70% APC and 30% NPA. While using SOE alone I found that if anything, people are more chatty around me.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2002, 01:47 PM
Wow, I\'m very interested in what was that old product you used. You said that you got three bottles and got unbelievable results. Did you get unbelievable results throughout the time you used that product (for months with the three bottles) or for the first few days? I just want to make sure it\'s not a fluke.

pherosilva
04-20-2002, 07:16 PM
I used to get a lot of stares with that product and one time in a club out of nowhere this girl came to me and started talking to me, she was a gorgeus blond. So, after a talk I told her to that I was going to be at another club the day after but I didn\'t think that she was going to show up anywasy. The next day she showed up and the only problem was that I was with my current girlfriend there. Surprisinly, the blond didn\'t care and during the night she kissed me when my girl wasn\'t around. After that I messed with her a few times when I had a chance to but everytime I wore that pheromone she was a lot more attracted.
MARZ:
you think JB#1 will work for me then?