PDA

View Full Version : Help ........... help me out........~!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2001, 02:26 AM
I bought the new Pheronome Additive. I try it for 2 day. But still no RESPONE. I really want to attract the girl i really like for long time ago, but she didnt feel anything. why ........... help................ please.............. god............~!~ :mad:

Bruce
07-10-2001, 03:28 AM
Hello;
Honestly, the best advice I can think of right now is to calm down. Desperation makes it hard to attract anyone, especially for a man attracting a woman. The next thing is that trying to change the mind of a woman who has you pegged a certain way, is generally a slow process.

We tend to classify everything and everybody we run into, then if they don\'t get classified as very urgent in our lives, we don\'t devote very many brain cells or sensory neurons to them the next time we run into them. You may have also dug yourself into some ruts that need other kinds of attention than pheromones to get dug out of.

Pheromones are the \"chemistry\" that folks talk about. Now if this woman you are in love with is talking to her friends about you like this: \"I really love the guy, but there is just something missing... no chemistry... no fire... He\'s my best friend, but he\'s more like a brother than a lover...\" THEN I would say: \"Mix up your colgone and New PA, and you are going to be in business very soon.\" But you could be a million light-years from that situation with your would-be girlfriend.

From the sound of your message here, I would say: back off from this girl for a while, and give her some space to breathe and forget the \"old you\". Take your New PA and cologne to the mall, the laundramat, the supermarket, and practise, practise, practise. Maybe pick up Neil\'s NLP book or tape and study that. Chill, man chill... practise away from this woman until you get good or you are going to just be beating your head against a brick wall, I have a feeling. Join a health club, get friendly with the women there. Just talk to anybody or anything between the age of 14 and 40. Work on the old social skills, while you figure out how to make the pheros work for you. Then when you have built up your confidence, go back after this girl. If you have done your homework, she will look at you in a whole new light. By the way, go see the movie \"French Kiss\" (Meg Ryan and Kevin Cline). It\'s about a woman who is trying to hunt down a man who is in love with another woman. Very good training flick for you I would guess.

Good Luck,
Bruce

BTW, my wife is 20 years younger than I am, Japanese, and had a boyfriend when I met her. Not easy going and once we finally got into dating mode, I still had to propose to her roughly 10 times before she finally said \"yes.\" Now we have been together 8 years and have 2 kids, and hey, I think she even likes me a little! images/icons/smile.gif So, I know how you feel, just don\'t torture yourself. Try to keep an open mind. There might be somebody much nicer just around the corner who is going to be crazy about you.