PDA

View Full Version : A good smelling man

sophie
04-18-2002, 07:47 PM
Just wanted to share something that happened today, might perk up some of you who feel like you don\'t get enough hits.

A guy came into the building where I work today and as he walked by me I couldn\'t believe the delicious smell coming off of him. He was kind of sweaty but definitely didn\'t stink, just a nice light cologne smell with some kind of undertones that drove me crazy. I had all sorts of physical reactions to that smell and right away I thought of pheros. I have seen this guy before, hardly ever remember his name. Also I\'m married so I\'m not really interested, but now I\'m thinking I should order pheros for my hubby, only then he might get hit on all the time, which I wouldn\'t like.

That smell though, it might have even been the guy\'s natural pheros I smelled since he was sweaty. And calm your minds, I didn\'t do anything overt to show I noticed, but now I can definitely attest to phero power. So don\'t worry, if you\'re wearing the right stuff, women DO notice.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2002, 07:20 AM
Thank you Sophie, this from a real woman helps confirm that \"hits\" don\'t have to be of the DIHL variety. You\'ve given us all added confidence.

\'Slinger out.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2002, 08:54 AM
Sophie,
thank you for this posting. We have a lot of descriptions on \"hits\", but only from the perspective of the person wearing the pheromones, not of the one smelling them.

As such experiences are VERY rare, I\'d like to ask you, how exactly you felt after smelling it, could you describe it a bit more detailed?

In which respect had it driven you crazy?

\"Physical reactions\"?

Please don\'t think of me as someone disrespectful asking another question. But women react very different to the same type of pheromone, depending on what part of their cycle they are. You\'ll guess what I\'d like to ask now...
Hope you don\'t feel offended.

Thanks,
P.E.

Watcher
04-19-2002, 12:43 PM
From a male perspective when ive encounted a woman wearing pheros well i notice that all present aggressive but in a good way sort of rush. ANd yes ive given off a few DIHL in my time but with the knowledge it becomes slightly easier to cover it up and get control but if a woman is wearing pheros around me then it does really help my concentration (similar effect with pheros on self) and i can focus and go for a few more hours yet without being tired.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2002, 02:32 PM
Now if I could read your mind I would know you like my pheros...ummhhh wait! if I could read your mind I wouldn\'t need pheros! I discovered that all by myself :-)

Curious (short of medication) Dude??

sophie
04-19-2002, 06:17 PM
P.E. I\'m not offended at all but was afraid someone might ask what you\'re asking!! Very legitimate questions and I\'m kind of shy about this but... I felt tingly all over (I\'m trying to be delicate here!!), felt kind of \"swoony\" and if I were an available woman I may have felt inclined to \"interact\" a bit with this fellow, felt kind of hypnotized (immediately recognized how DIHL feels) and just wanted to smell more of that aroma. I\'ve actually had flashbacks of the scent since then.

And I\'m just past mid cycle, approaching PMS week but that usually doesn\'t affect my libido anyway, in regard to pheros I can\'t say.

curious dude, you\'re funny!! what fun would life be if men and women figured each other out!!!

I\'ve done my part today to even things up , I think....whew, I\'m glad you guys can\'t see me blushing!!!

[ April 19, 2002: Message edited by: sophie ]

Watcher
04-20-2002, 01:15 AM
IN other words (taking the role of a dickhead male and a real ego type here. The loud outspoken sleeze who also may be just a major asshole)

You wanted to strip of with him right there and \"interact\" he he, sorry i get the same feeling with the women that use pheros (there are enough of you out there now here in australia anyway) images/icons/laugh.gif Oh well no one knows who you are if you give no details on the forum. Just post away giving no personal details.

But to interact is to root oneself stupid with the opposite or in some cases the same sex.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2002, 01:58 PM
Sophie, you could order SOE, andro-1, NPA, and PI for your hubby and apply different combinations and amounts to him each day and tell us which combinations and dosages affected you positively! You could even determine whether these artificial phero affected you in the same way as the scent of the man you mentioned.

Hmmm... Maybe, Bruce would even mail you some samples for your scientific contributions. =)

sophie
04-20-2002, 02:12 PM
Good idea, truth!! I would love it if I could get samples of some of this male stuff for hubby, I even went to Macy\'s today to smell Realm (they only had men\'s, not women\'s) but seems they are phasing it out there. However I did get to sample it (they still have a few bottles left) but it didn\'t have any effect on me that I could tell, probably being sprayed on cardboard instead of a man lessens the effect. Smelled good but no thrill.

What do you guys think of SOE, as far as being useable for a man or woman?? Or is it strictly for men? I have PI/w but want to try something else (maybe PCC) but would like to get hubby something too, but not sure what I would like on him.

and yeah, Jambat II/Watcher....what you said too!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2002, 12:26 AM
SOE is wonderfelt! At leass tha\'s whhat my pet told mee thees morning images/icons/tongue.gif
Acteually I had a few \" and ask a hot chic to smell it..sniff! sniff! What do u know? she deg it! She asskd \"what\'s da smel?\" I told \'er it\'s a meex from a frend in SD (ha! I lied az any of u would huv)...So SOE works riight!?

Curios (incohereent) Dude!!??