PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Hormone cycles-how about after "the pause"?

Mtnjim
04-18-2002, 02:37 PM
There has been some discussion of how the different stages of a woman\'s cycle effect how they respond to the \'mones. Being that I\'m a little more \"mature\" I often encounter women who have gone through \"the change\". Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how one would deal with (for some of you) your mom? (I\'m about the same age as JVK)

Thanks
Jim

Whitehall
04-18-2002, 03:33 PM
So what do you want to do with them?

My first thought and plan is to put lot\'s of copulins on my more mature female friends so that they smell more fertile to me when we\'re having sex. I suspect that copulins will make them more desirable to me and hence I\'ll have more fun. Just got my bottle of PCC so haven\'t had a chance to do this particular experiment.

I also suspect that they do respond to RfW and Andro-1 by an improvement of their mood. My 48 y/o S.O. seems to get less gloomy when I put some RfW in a scent ball.

However, infertile women will probably not respond to the more overt sexual signalers like \'none but I haven\'t done a specific test on that. I have noticed a distinct lack of hits positive or negative from women I\'d reckon to be post-menopausal.

Mtnjim
04-18-2002, 04:59 PM
Actually, it\'s one in particular. We\'ve been friends for 10 years--for 9 and 2/12 of that time she was married. Now she is starting to just slightly step over the \"friends wall\" into a different relationship. I was just hoping to speed up (and add some incentive to do it) the process. images/icons/shocked.gif I was hoping the \'mones would help. Also I have to be careful not to offend (or attract) 20 somethings--I work at a university. (Yes I know that in most cases us old guys become \"invisible\" to 20 something women, but with \'mones, you never know.

Tantalus747
04-18-2002, 06:58 PM
If sensitivity to mones is conditioned (as JVK believes) then I don\'t see why women wouldn\'t respond after menopause. It might just take a little more due to decreased sensitivity with age.

I think it\'s important to not rush things if she\'s coming out of a marriage. It\'s important to get a feel for what she\'s comfortable with.

Whitehall
04-19-2002, 07:24 AM
I, for one, suspect the \"conditioning\" theory is both incorrect and incorrectly applied here.

I don\'t think you have much choice here but to go with a none product like NPA or TE. I would suspect that it would take a strong dose to get a response from an older woman, a dose that may well intimidate younger women. The older woman may not respond at all to none.

bills
04-19-2002, 09:32 AM
Whitehall, Did you mean to say An older woman may not respond at all to nol instead of none??

I wonder about Andro 1
images/icons/shocked.gif

Watcher
04-19-2002, 12:52 PM
THats natural pheormone levels but trust me if you are wearing a strong synthetic pheromone product especially none then the older women tend to react just the same as the younger ones.
Although for us younger males it can be a bit embarrassing/annoying when 70 yr old women try to flirt with us ?? images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

Mtnjim
04-19-2002, 02:50 PM
\"Although for us younger males it can be a bit embarrassing/annoying when 70 yr old women try to flirt with us ??\" I have a friend who would be absolutely thrilled to have a 70 year old flirt with him--of course, he just turned 99. ] images/icons/crazy.gif

Anyhow, you think someone should go heavy \'none and an older woman wouldn\'t be intimidated. Perhaps I\'ll try a \'none & A-1 combo and see what happens.
Tomorrow night I won\'t because I\'m going out with a 30 something I know (yes I still get hit on by 30 somethings--I\'m luck to often be mistaken for my late 30\'s or early 40\'s--if any of the younger members of the board have a \"baby face\"--enjoy, it\'ll come in handy later. images/icons/laugh.gif )So I\'ll keep my 1 drop of P-10 and 4 of A-1. I\'ll let you know how the heavy \'none goes after I get a chance to try it.

Jim

[ April 19, 2002: Message edited by: Mtnjim ]

Whitehall
04-19-2002, 10:51 PM
I\'m speculating based on my understanding of current theory and my personal, albeit, limited experiences. In other words, educated guesses. These are just ground rules since women are so variable.

I\'d think that an older, menopausal woman would see the biggest decline in response to \'none since that is the one that seems most dependent upon her fertility during her pre-menopausal years.

\'Nol response would be affected less since a woman\'s responses seem to be less variable and less correlated with her cycle.

Lastly, her responses to Andro-1 would be least changed with age but I\'m in the process of checking this now.

CJ01
04-20-2002, 07:26 AM
can´t believe some of hte stuff posted here but hey...
To answer the age and phero Q, I can tell you that you do not need more -none than usual to attract older women. I get loads of reactions from older women, my first DITHLs were from women of the age group you´re asking about. And I was using a -nol only product at those times , AND I´m female even and no those women were not gay they´re married and all. CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2002, 08:23 AM
FWIW, my mother (49) and my sister love it when I wear SOE.

When I visited them a couple of weeks ago the first thing my mom did was sniffing my underarms (SOE+EdT). images/icons/frown.gif

Franki images/icons/smile.gif

[ April 20, 2002: Message edited by: Franki ]

bills
04-23-2002, 06:34 PM
bump....

Mtnjim
05-07-2002, 01:27 PM
There were a lot of responses stating the need to use plenty of -none in this situation. Now with the post about -none being a repellent, any changes in suggestions?

Whitehall
05-08-2002, 07:29 AM
A confounding variable would be hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Given the three hormones and their combinations that a doctor could prescribe, one would have a tought time making a prediction.

Back to the last question, I\'d speculate that, barring HRT, a post-menopausal female would show declining sensitivity - positive and negative to none. I don\'t see an evolutionary advantage to such a woman to be able to detect, avoid, or approach none-smelling males.