PDA

View Full Version : help me out girls.........

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2002, 12:59 AM
I am a newbie......and yes I have searched through out the site for the answer but to no avail. So here it is......What is the best product to use to make men really want you? I don\'t mean \"having people be nice to me\" stuff......I mean the product that really gets their attention. I also realize that alot of it is your own personaility and how you carry yourself, but there has got to be someone who has discovered the winning combination. Also please if you respond I beg of you don\'t use product abbreviations, I have no idea what all these other messages are saying....especially since all the products are new to me. Please help me!!!! images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/crazy.gif

xvs
04-18-2002, 06:03 PM
I\'m not a girl, but from what I\'ve been reading it seems that you want Passion Copulin Concentrate http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/index.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/index.html\"), since that\'s purely feminine and has been shown to increase male attraction to females.

Anything with androstenone or androstenol may scare off some guys.

So give that one a try and see what it does for you.

There is another substance which should work on men, according to one study, but no one seems to sell it. It\'s called methoxyestateraene. Bruce? images/icons/smile.gif

PHP 87
04-18-2002, 07:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lavender:
I am a newbie......and yes I have searched through out the site for the answer but to no avail. So here it is......What is the best product to use to make men really want you? I don\'t mean \"having people be nice to me\" stuff......I mean the product that really gets their attention. I also realize that alot of it is your own personaility and how you carry yourself, but there has got to be someone who has discovered the winning combination. Also please if you respond I beg of you don\'t use product abbreviations, I have no idea what all these other messages are saying....especially since all the products are new to me. Please help me!!!! images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/crazy.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep in mind there is no such thing as a \"Magic Bullet\" when it comes to attraction - Pheromones will make some people see you in a more favorable light, but they won\'t make someone do something that they would not normally be inclined to do.