PDA

View Full Version : Mixing PI with TE

**DONOTDELETE**
07-09-2001, 01:38 PM
Could you give me an advice on how to combine PI(ylang) with TE for best results?I also have a bottle of APC.
One more question:You say to wear a colonge with the unscented PI,but what to do with the ylang version?Could a cologne damage PI\'s effectiveness?
Thanx

**DONOTDELETE**
07-09-2001, 02:15 PM
Cologne will not reduce the effectiveness of pheromones. As for mixing PI and TE, you will just have to experiment with different amounts, take note of the results, and find your own personal conclusion as to the best ratio for you. Also, try mixing PI with APC or TE with APC.

Bruce
07-09-2001, 04:03 PM
I think some folks have mixed the ylang PI with cologne, but you would have to find the right fragrance or get lucky.

A pretty healthy dose of androstenone (the only phero ingredient in PI) is already contained in the Edge, so you don\'t hear about it as a combo very often, BUT it will alter the ratio of the Edge line-up and since everyone seems to get best results with a different phero-rainbow, you may just hit some magic numbers by experimenting with the amounts.

Good luck,
Bruce

Chemist
07-09-2001, 09:25 PM
The thick viscous older PI doesn\'t mix with anything homogeneously - this is not to say it doesn\'t work - it just means you have to premix in a seperate dispenser and then shake just prior to use - the PI becomes a suspension of couldy white tiny drops. All the other ones seem to play wekk together - mixing to become a consistent solution, whereas PI congregates as a big clump at the bottom.

PI is effective placing one or two (but no more) drops behind or in the outer lobes of the ear - it\'s very potent and man I can smell it - not like BO - more like musk or the smell girls have in their har after they get a perm.

TE is great to spray directly on the chest, neck or hair - but go easy - these two formula are very strong, premixing TE with 1/5 of a good cologne is great at masking the stinky smell - but don\'t premix the entire quantity - unless you\'re sure of it - just a little at a time until you\'re satisfied.