PDA

View Full Version : I need Help...please

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2002, 04:12 AM
i am a 37 yr old male and i am atrracted to older women but i have only the pi and npa. i would like to know what (if any ) kind of mix can i do or should i get some soe and andro-1 to go along with it. i use oil based cologne and i have alcohol based cologne to ( polo, joop, cool water, platinum, and opium for men) what can i do to make a good and effective mix. images/icons/crazy.gif

oscar
04-17-2002, 09:34 AM
cobra,

I\'ve sampled a few of the fragrances you mentioned, and Cool Water seemed like a good phero mixer.

I\'d try the Cool Water and NPA mixed at 5:1, cologne to NPA.
If any of the colognes you plan to mix with are especially strong, which leads you to apply a smaller amount, you may want to go with a 4:1 ratio to make sure you\'re getting an adequate dose of pheros when applying that lesser quantity of fragrance. I seem to remember Joop being pretty intense.

PI is a lot less versatile than NPA since its ability to mix well is limited by being \"oil\" based. Also, since PI and NPA are both Androstenone-heavy products, you\'ve got something of a redundancy issue.
Maybe the PI will blend well with the oil-based colognes you mentioned, I can\'t say. Experiment. images/icons/wink.gif

As for a next purchase item, in my opinion SOE will round out your arsenal better than A1 will, giving you a wider range of phero-effect choices.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2002, 07:03 PM
thanks wild oscar i\'ll try that i have received my order today of the SOE and APC (love that smell) and the special offer of the edge, SPe oil (musk) and the atomizer trying it out for the first time now i have something in my arsenal...I will try two drops of the edge and three drops of the musk oil how does this sound.

camusflage
04-17-2002, 08:41 PM
If when you say \"platinum\", you\'re referring to Chanel\'s Egoiste Platinum, that is a GREAT phero mixer. It has just enough spiciness to melt the phero odor. The other thing that it has going for it is that it lasts A LONG time. It doesn\'t hurt that it\'s also one of my most complimented scents. Something about it just wears almost impossibly well on me, whether it\'s a day at the office, a night on the town, or slumming it out shopping. EP is easily my most versatile cologne.