PDA

View Full Version : Any pheromones make YOU feel good?

xvs
04-16-2002, 06:28 PM
So far, all the pheromones I\'ve tried (except for Athena 10X, which people claim is so weak as to not be there, though I don\'t know that I agree), seem to make me anxious and/or depressed.

Some do seem to have some positive effects on women, but it\'s hard to fight the negative effects they\'re having on me at the same time.

Do any pheros make you feel good? Which ones, and what concentrations? How about copulins?

Tantalus747
04-16-2002, 06:38 PM
SOE makes me feel good. When I first used it, it gave me a pretty strong buzz, but I seem to have developed a tolerance for it.

Also, I\'ve never tried copulins, but someone posted that they made him really horny.

Lee
04-16-2002, 07:10 PM
I think any -nol or -rone based product makes you generally feel good. Xcite wipes makes me feel good and so do SPMO.

The edge alone, I feel pretty mad or anxious. I think the general consensus of -none makes people feel this way.

SOE sounds like a product I would love once I actually have money to get it.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2002, 07:51 PM
Alter ego is great for a confidence boost as is SOE as is being said generally anything with nol none and rone is good although none in small amounts is better for self confidence and large amounts (PI) for getting freaky responses from women.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2002, 02:10 AM
Natural Attraction made me feel pretty good, or at least not bad in any way while wearing it. However, it may have given me a head ache afterwards. After an evening out I felt a hung over despite drinking _very_ little. This is not at all what I\'m used to as I can usually get quite drunk without any effects the next day appart from being tired from staying up all night. I would have to add though, that I haven\'t used it more than a few times.

AE more often than not makes me feel anxious and affects concentration. The phero build up (old AE) on my coat over time also gets me in a shitty agressive mood.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2002, 08:06 AM
Realm for Men puts me in a good mood...of course, that\'s what it\'s intended to do.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2002, 12:21 PM
Whitehall,
I don\'t think it\'s so much a \"hovering, domineering alpha male\", as some sort of conditioned response to -none as being associated with adrenaline - stress, fear, anger, etc. More about this in the proportion theory thread.

Of course, it\'s quite natural to become adapted to a higher level of -none if there is continous use.

Whitehall
04-17-2002, 01:30 PM
Whoami,

I\'ve been in long term, high intensity stress situations before, and my natural aromas did change. However, my current memory of \'none does not resemble my memory of that new stress aroma - I could be wrong in my memory but there it is.

As to stress being an attractant, consider a man who wins a fight - chicks so dig that! Could it be a pulse pheromone release from stress + high testosterone metabolites?

On a more general point, one major variable that is little considered is skin condition. I think this topic is worthy of a separate thread.

[ April 17, 2002: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

marv14yag
04-17-2002, 04:26 PM
Does anyone else get aggression problems from wearing none? Well, this is problem so f** redundant..but me, wearing the none from the kit..I get kind of aggressive..physical and sexualy...

And see...this isn\'t ALWAYS a good thing. I\'m a quite person..one of those people who you\'d look at and be like...They\'re problem thinking of how to take over the world or something. I\'m walking out the door to luch and I slam it so hard that I almost broke the glass..Some girl was b** at lunch and I\'m just like stop your ***f ****b...Food wasn\'t good, I just got strait up and threw it in the trash and moved to another table. Oh, and I almost got into a fight on the bus, lol...

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2002, 05:44 PM
The changes it induces in you are also present to control that hormonal urge i would try something with a calming affect (SOE) or also you could try hypnosis that helped me out years back when i fist took the stuff up and had aggressiveness uncontrolled. It reigns in and gives you self control which comes in handy in many situations. It would also be raising other males hormone levels (testostrone) so be careful who you hang around with. It is tough being the alpha male using this stuff can be a real challange to youre character and if someone really pisses you off OD to the max on none and clear the room.

Good also for quick customer service it makes all the males wake up in shops who are busy chatting all the women up to serve the alpha who is distracting the women and get him out of the store. You but if you dont like waiting in lines then this is a good ploy. Good non fertile woman repellant as has been said but also good for annoying aggressive bastard males to.

Whitehall
04-17-2002, 10:03 PM
Agree about RfM - it does improve my mood too, as designed.

My theory is that when a male first starts using \'none products, the body\'s reaction is that there is a hovering, domineering alpha male about. That tends to make one defensive, anxious, irratible. After a bit of continuous use, your body treats the extra \'none as one\'s own and the bad effects go away.

Now, I miss NOT using \'none - I feel \"diminished\" in some sense without it.