PDA

View Full Version : Recipes for success

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2002, 01:44 PM
can anyone help me,I was thinking about purchasing the Pheromone Chemistry set does anyone know any good blends that they have had luck with?

oscar
04-16-2002, 04:17 PM
flyboy,

Here\'s a few recipes that mimic existing multiple-phero-content products:

P10/m - 6N/3L/1R
SOE - 4L/1R
AE - 4N/3L/2R
AFA - 1N/1L
Attraction - @2L/1N

N = Androstenone
L = Androstenol
R = Androsterone

The above are just the ratios of phero content of the products listed. Once you\'ve mixed up a small batch you can add cologne in proportions that suit your tastes. I found that the chem set stuff, which is very concentrated, can best be covered by fragrance using the following ratios of cologne to phero: (I always use drops, making very small batches, until I KNOW I\'ve got something good!)

For each drop of;
Androstenol - 5-6 drops of cologne
Androstenone - 7-8 drops \" \"
Androsterone - 9-10 \" \" \"

These proportions are based on how stinky I think each phero is, you might want to adjust to your own tastes.

I\'ll see if I can bump up the old \"Chemistry Set Recipes\" thread for you, there\'s some good stuff on there too. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

P.S. I thought the A-Rone in the Chem-Set was especially pungent and cut its proportions in half in any formula in which it appeared.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2002, 08:00 PM
THe above is very good follow this guys directions he is one of the best in the business you cant go wrong with wilde and several others the legandary jambat needs to come back.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2002, 01:39 PM
Thanks guys I\'ll definately try that.
P.S. just ordered some Pheromal Factor
(the liquid version of the Ex-cite wipes) what\'s everyones oppinion on it?

oscar
04-17-2002, 04:07 PM
flyboy,

PF is great stuff. Nice scent, good Androstenol effect. If there\'s any A-None in there at all, it\'s VERY subtle. But I don\'t think there is.

There have been many rave reviews on PF as an excellent \"first date\" phero. Mixes and combines nicely with NPA too. images/icons/smile.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

aaron
04-17-2002, 11:36 PM
Wilde Oscar: going on my second \"double blind\" date tomorrow. I finally got my delivery images/icons/smile.gif after 17 days (customs held it up & took a chunk out of my wallet images/icons/mad.gif )

Thinking of doing a PF/NPA mix for the date...safe and bold at the same time. What proportions would you recommend?
Or would it be best to just go for one spray of scented Edge on my neck? I hear this stuff is pretty good from trawling the forum.
Whatever I decide, I\'ll post the results.