PDA

View Full Version : Beaches again

CJ01
07-09-2001, 01:32 PM
Bruce you said that Beaches is 1 Unisex and 2 it smells like suntanlotion.
Could you expain some more,please?
1 what pheros is it suppose to contain, like you mentione before, it´s not alot but which ones?
2 does it smell anything like coconut?

I don´t know (I know you´re not exactly keen on it for obvious reasons) but it sounds like a good product to cover up unpleasant smells with from the real phero products? images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-09-2001, 02:32 PM
Sorry to intrude CJ.

Beaches has a coconut/vanilla type of smell, very similar to some suntan lotion.

Smells nice but it can cost you up to $50.00 per 1oz bottle. Quite expensive considering that there\'s practically no androstenone.

Just thought you like to know.

Joe

Bruce
07-09-2001, 02:32 PM
Hi,
I have to admit, it would be good for that. It does smell heavily of coconut oil, but there is also a floral component in there, not sure what, also quite a bit of vanilla; very yummy, want to gobble you up kind of smell. It is supposed to contain both androstenone and androstenol, but as I said you will have to add those yourself as you are basically getting mainly fragrance, and the stuff is so strong smelling that you can only really get away with a very small dab unless you are actually at the beach. Mix in your own pheros though, and that won\'t matter.

Obviously commercial message here but the Stone lab products also have yummy citrus/food-type/mildly floral touches and a healthy load of pheros at a lower price (except for Alter Ego).

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
07-10-2001, 04:49 AM
i\'d have to agree about the stone lab product PPA, passion pheromone attractant. it has a very good coconut/vanilla smell. i havent smelled Beaches, but it sounds like it may be similar to PPA. PPA might not be too terribly strong, but it smells really good and has enough pheromones in there to do the trick. i was wearing just that (as far as pheromone products) on my first day into a course last semester, had a girl get very flirty/friendly right away and by that weekend she was dragging me into bed! check it out, good stuff.