PDA

View Full Version : PI / women, what does it smell like?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2002, 03:37 AM
Does it only smell like pheros or is a scent added (I hope not)?

If so, what does this added scent smell like, how strong is it?

Thanks, P.E.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2002, 08:55 AM
I\'m a guy, and I ordered PI/w because of the success that others have had wearing it. To me it smells like NOTHING. BTW...with the help of PI/w I did pick up a girl and took her home. I was wearing it in combination with other pheros though.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2002, 12:39 PM
Hullo,

The PI/w doesn\'t have any smell, it looks exactly like a bottle of pure oil. You don\'t really have to mix it with anything, just wear your cologne/perfume as usual in addition to the PI/w.
Since it\'s oil based, I\'ve heard that some people are mixing it with essential oils.

I have my own cologne that I\'ve been using forever (cK1 or cKbe), so to me PI/w is fine because it\'s scentless and doesn\'t alter my scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2002, 02:40 PM
PI/w to me smells musky, although light.

Everytime I wear it, I could still smell it eventhough I wear perfume.

The smell is not bad at all.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2002, 04:52 PM
Hi! ^_^
Long time no see. I haven\'t been here in a long while. HI TO EVERYONE! (no one probably missed me. lol) I think that PI/W smells kinda funny. I mean, maybe it isn\'t strong and some people might not catch the sent when they buy this for some reason but, It sorta reminds me of an \"old lady, grandma\" type smell. It just screams **WRINKLES!** however, using only a few drops doesn\'t cause great smell and its not that noticeble. This is just my opinion though.
C ya

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2002, 06:18 PM
This may be a dumb question but, when you say PI/W are you speaking of Primal Instinct for Women (the one that women are supposed to wear)?

Just wondering.

Allen

Bruce
04-17-2002, 07:01 PM
Allen,
That is right; Primal for women, but since it is almost entirely androsteNOL, there is really no reason why men can\'t wear it and there have been quite a few buying it actually.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2002, 09:09 AM
Thanks a lot for your input, as I want to try it, now I know there is no fragrance added. I prefer to have scentless pheromones and cover them with a scent of my own choice. Not having to bear a restroom spray like scent.

If only bruce could get this customs problem solved. Ordering PI/w AND Andro 1 makes it quite expensive alreadey. So there is no money left in the budget for customs AND vat. images/icons/mad.gif
BRUCE, PLEEEEEEASE find a solution!
Yours loyal overseas customers.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2002, 09:56 PM
You\'re a good salesmen Bruce, I ordered some tonight.