PDA

View Full Version : APC & SOE

**DONOTDELETE**
04-15-2002, 09:47 PM
Hello this is bubbafero. Was just reading all the spins on the board.

Well this combination i\'ve tried for a month or so in every kind of setting. Two dabs of SOE and two dabs of APC. Yes that\'s it. This is the ultimate female attention getter and relaxer.

At the clubs females double take at me. females also make emourous eye contact without being in a trancelike state of mind.

I\'ve tried other combos such as APC and NPA, attraction and NPA, attraction and APC and so on.

That is what i call my \"social\" combo, APC and SOE.

Bruce
04-16-2002, 04:32 AM
Thanks. I\'ll have to try that. I normally warn folks against mixing 2 items with strong fragrances, but it sounds like it is worth a try. I do have a few fragrances I like to mix sometimes.
Thanks,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2002, 02:54 PM
Bruce, this combo should work real well for you because you live in Japan. I like asian chicks, but they are hard to come by.
This combo of SOE and APC seems to seal the deal with them.

one side note. I wear my phermos on clothes.

Bruce
04-16-2002, 03:00 PM
I\'ll try it today.
Thanks,
B

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2002, 10:27 PM
hey guys, I think I posted something about APC and SOE a while back, and had great sucess with it. I absolutely agree with bubbafero. Anyways, using the same mix, I went to a club, and once again had good results. Actually, it got so intense I had to leave because two women were trying to take my pants off. Gonna try it at work now, just got a new job at a restaurant. Lots of cute girls I tell ya. We\'ll see what happens while I cook. Oh a must tell, I got this job in one day with this mixture too.

Xehupatl
04-30-2002, 08:53 AM
hey I wanted to ask, with Soe-mixes (eg Soe+NPC or SoE+APC), do you mix the two in an atomizer or do you just dab / sprax them on individually?
also, does that combo stink alot?#
thanks
stefan

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2002, 03:14 PM
wow that\'s great that you found it worked for you.

as for the smell of the combo it smells really good.

i don\'t know what exactly is there about this combo, but it\'s the best combo i have ever tried up-to-date. and i have been around for a while.

Usually i dab them on seperately. i put two dabs of each.

i\'m finding out that SOE is a powerful relaxer. i might cut back to just one dab.

Tom
04-30-2002, 07:37 PM
What is your result Bruce ? (of your trial date April 16, but til now you did not share your result yet)

And what is the result if we use it in our body ?
and what is your suggestion do you think better for us to apply APC and SOE in different location or at same location ?

And anybody from Asia (with tropical weather/2 Season: Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philipine try this formula), and what is the Result ?
I need data from user from Asian country with two season. Because Japan have four season, so I still need more data ( I live in two season country).

Thanks

[ April 30, 2002: Message edited by: Tom ]

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2002, 08:06 AM
Thx, work was interesting, people were just really talkative towards me. Although it could just be because I\'m new. I\'m too lazy to mix them together so I usually put APC on first then Soe on top of the APC, since I\'m only 22, the none isn\'t needed as much. Although I am asian, and supposedly don\'t produce none as much as others do.
I haven\'t tried putting them at diff. spots, maybe I\'ll try that, and just walk into Abrecombrie and Fitch (my friend works there, I don\'t shop there images/icons/smile.gif ) There are some really cute girls there.
I happen to like the smell of the combo, I\'m not real big on musks, so the APC\'s strong scent sorta covers it up, but still mixes with SOE\'s smell. It\'s quite pleasant

Tom
05-01-2002, 08:50 AM
Hi vluu

You say you are Asian.
But you live in US.
What about your target, it is asian or american.

I need to know if somebody asian, live in Asia and trying to test on Asian target

**DONOTDELETE**
05-03-2002, 08:18 PM
What\'s up everyone? I\'m new to the whole use of pheromomones, I received a bottle of APC from some friends, so I put some on and saw results. I don\'t know much about this product, but I heard the 34mL bottles are stronger than the normal 17mL bottles, is this true? Also, I found that by mixing APC with a little \"Issey Miyake\" cologne for men makes a really good scent, and also the scent doesn\'t go away that fast.