PDA

View Full Version : Will someone take the time to walk me through some mixing???

**DONOTDELETE**
04-14-2002, 11:28 PM
I have been carrying Andro-1, AE, SOE and PI around with me for days now...

I love the effects, but I wish I could utilize my atomizers, but I am terribly afraid of making a milk shake of doom and wasting a lot of cash...

So far I have had EXTREME luck with Andro-1...I LOVE the stuff!

I would like to incorporate Andro-1, SOE and PI into one mix..

I wear about 5-7 drops (from the little eye dropper) in various places...I cant seem to OD on this stuff and the more I add, the better it seems...

I use 2 drops of PI (sometimes 3...maybe)

And I use 2 2\" stripes of SOE (but I am transferring my SOE to another bottle because I dont like the roller..too much)

I would LOVE to mix all these together...Maybe with some APC for the smell (I have been complimented OVER and OVER and OVER with the smell of APC and sometimes SOE)

Any suggestions???

I have heard of a 4:1:1:1 mix or something, but I have no idea how to go about mixing this. The last mix I created was an \"eyeballed\" JB1 where I took a roller bottle, filled it 3/4 with APC and 1/4 with the remainder of my NPA and topped it off with PI...

I think this is a nuke as far as -none is concerned and I think I wasted my beloved PI...

Help me out here...I have the syringe that came with the Andro-1...

Thanks..

Mike

**DONOTDELETE**
04-15-2002, 05:25 AM
I\'m game (and bored images/icons/tongue.gif ).

The concentrations involved are:
SOE = .4 mg/ml -nol and .1 mg/ml -rone
PI = .5 mg/ml -none
Andro-1 = 1.0 mg/ml andro-1

We want:
4x nol:1x none:1x rone:1x andro-1

Let\'s start with one unit of andro-1 and work from there:

1 ml andro-1 = 1 mg andro-1
2 ml PI = 1 mg -none
10 ml SOE = 1 mg -rone + 4 mg -nol

Therefore, 4:1:1:1 using SOE, PI, and A-1 becomes:

10 SOE : 2 PI : 1 Andro-1

You can use any units you like.

1 ml SOE + .2 ml PI + .1 ml Andro-1 might be a place to start if you can measure in 0.1 ml increments (try a 0.5 ml insulin syringe).

The chem set mix added strong cologne to the mix, but since the SOE is strongly scented and is the principal component of the mix, the scent should be fine.

The chem set mix turned out to be:
4/14 = 0.29 mg/ml -nol
1/14 = 0.07 mg/ml -none, -rone, andro-1.

This mix results in:
(1 / 1.3) x 0.4 = .31 mg/ml -nol
(.2 / 1.3) x 0.5 = 0.077 mg/ml -none
(1 / 1.3) x .1 = 0.077 mg/ml -rone
(.1 / 1.3) x 1 = 0.077 mg/ml andro-1.

Note that the various ingredients are not going to mix well, so the stuff should be shaken well before using.

[ April 15, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]