PDA

View Full Version : I dont think it works somebody help

**DONOTDELETE**
04-14-2002, 07:07 PM
i purchased a bottle of Edge a few monthes back and it looks like i have seen no changes. I don\'t know if im blind or anything..but i have tried,2 sprays,3 sprays on my neck on my clothes,wherever..i\'m not sure if this stuff does work because honestly i dont know if i do get any reactions...i would like to know if others have had better results then me and what would be the problem for this not working,maybe the product itself does not work or i just dont see the signs? im not sure.someone message me back,thanks

Lee
04-14-2002, 09:38 PM
I\'m actually pretty shocked that you get no reactions after even 3 sprays.

The Edge was my second product after having some success with xcite wipes. First day of using it, I got reactions, but I don\'t know if they were good or bad.

I did one spray on my neck, then talked to some girl I moderately knew and BAM! DIHL. I don\'t know if the stare was because of the mones or if it was because I stank so bad. Unscented Edge supposedly smells like cat piss, to people who can smell it.

I\'m guessing it was a positive hit because from then on, she walks me to my next class on most days(college). Same day on my first edge experience, second class, another girl I moderately knew, BAM, another DIHL. Again, not sure if it was positive. She later claimed she felt dizzy and thought it was because she had to much coffee or something.

I recommend that you dab and not spray the edge. The product works. The question is: Are you making an effort to talk to girls?

Just because you wear mones, it doesn\'t mean you can walk in a room and girls will flirt with you for no reason, it just makes you more receptive to people. Just make an effort and say Hi, and be nice to people. Mones can only do so much.

PHP 87
04-14-2002, 10:24 PM
How many women have you approached and under what circumstances?

Pheromones \"work\" by making women more receptive towards you when you approach and talk to them.

Bruce
04-15-2002, 01:53 AM
Sprockets,
I would back off on the dosage some and see if that helps and use some kind of cologne (not too much of that either) to cover the smell of the Edge.
Next, just try to talk to women working in a shop somewhere. I am a little shy myself and am married anyway, but I find it very easy to chat with young women in shops or other day to day contacts. Try that and just see if you don\'t notice things sweetening up a little for you. It doesn\'t make women do irrational things. Just look around and see how women react to super studly type guys; that\'s as good as it gets. Women don\'t jump on them either, but if you keep your eyes open you will see that they are creating a certain kind of excitement in women. Also even the studliest guys don\'t get DIHLs if they look agnry.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2002, 02:27 PM
hey,guys thanks for your comments i really appreciate you spending the time tow rite back,i have not used scented edge yet but 1st thing tomorrow i will try it and see how it works,usually i mix with colognes but tomorrow i will try one shot and see how it works.thank you for your advice. It has brought my confidence for pheromones up

marv14yag
04-17-2002, 04:18 PM
Bruce, I look angry all the time..But I did still get a smile...Well...

Usually, I NEVER get smiles...Only sexual hits...I\'m guessing it\'s because I look like a VERY ANGRY INTIMIDATING person...However..Now, this was the first time I got this...

But..just listen to this..Ok, I put on 1 drop on each arm of NONE and rubbed it in..then put on 2 sprays of Cool Waters on each forearm...

Well, after like middle of school day..I\'m walking down the hall outside, and a really hot girl..walking to my way..going that way anyway..When she came within like 15 feet of me and more (I was looking mad at the time too..) she just all the sudden had the BIGGEST smile on her face and just looked RIGHT at me...Ah, that\'s the first time I\'ve ever gotten a \'smile\' reaction like that before...

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2002, 12:44 PM
hey,
you put cologne on your arm.Why? i don\'t understand this,people put this stuff in there hair,chest clothes and stuff and i dont really think it does much difference,does it help if you mix like pheromones with cologne..and whats a dab? i opened the bottle..put my thumb over and took a little to put on my neck because i thought it was a \"dab\" . i think its starting to work but i will have to watch out more for girls who it actually work on.thanks again

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2002, 10:18 PM
Hi $prockets, all,

You could live up to your Mike Myers name and be playful and funny and go to a Mall and test this.

Wear a small amount of whatever product you have ( and cover it with a small amount of cologne, etc.)

Then you go into stores that sell colognes and ASK for their opinion.

Have them smell the bottle of pheromones or have them smell it on your arm with the cologne and ASK what they would recommend for you.

It\'s their job and they tend to be flirtateous women ( and men LOL ) who work at these kinds of places.

You\'ll get some good advice and see their reactions.

Then you walk around asking REAL WOMEN customers for an OBJECTIVE opinion on whatever the sales people sprayed for you.

Now if you were to add some of your phermones to the pieces of paper they sprayed with cologne... images/icons/laugh.gif

Just try to keep that Mad Scientist grin off of your face after you have played with this.

Can you imagine Wayne and Garth doing this.
\"Now Mein Sprockets we dance\"

Keep us posted.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2002, 07:22 AM
alright thanks for the advice,maybe i\'ll try it out. I wonder if you get more of a reaction if you just use the product or mix it with cologne,i have edge the scented version.Does it really make a difference?i don\'t think so,well info me in,thanks for the advice