PDA

View Full Version : Body building suuplemts

Watcher
04-13-2002, 02:27 PM
Just a qucik list as to what has been put up sofar.

Protein powders (whey) how good is the stuff
Zinc
Tribulus
Vitamin C
DHEA
Creatine
Glutomade

Comments on effectivenss of weight lifting on female responses would be helpful to.
Also on how much people train and weights used,

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 10:38 PM
Whey protein is very good, it is just an easier way to have a high protein diet instead of eating strickly fish and eggs.

Creatine is also good if you are planning on lifting very often like 6-7 days a week, you also have to drink at least 1-2 gallons of water a day, if you don\'t you will get cramps and dehydrated very quick, but your muscles won\'t burn like they will normally if you didn\'t take it. They recover quicker. Some people take APT cerium instead of creatine, you just put some under your tongue 30 minutes before your workout and it has the same effects. Creatine has to be taken in 5,000 to 15,000 mg a day.

I don\'t know much about the others, instead of taking DHEA I take Andro Fuel. It is faster than DHEA on raising the testostrone levels, it only has to go through 1 stage instead of 3 stages.

I also take Xenadrine RXA-1 (a diet pill) for energy and also to loose weight.

Another good thing to take is Chromium, it converts your fat into insulin, and that also makes bigger muscles.

You have to watch out taking Andro Fuel and Xenadrine or other energy pills in a short time period, i did it a couple times and my pulse jumped by about 75%, it is good for working out but your heart rate is so high you have to take a break to calm down.