PDA

View Full Version : Big date tonight! Help

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 07:17 AM
Hi everyone.

I have a big date tonight. I need advice on which pheros I need to use. What I have in my possession are: PI/w, NPA/w, Vanilla Oil and Realm/w.

This week, I mixed NPA/w and the Primal Vanilla Oil into an atomizer (5:1 ratio). To me, it smelled like baby power/deodorant type fragrance. I had a couple of my girlfriends smell it but they could not pin point the exact fragrance. It didn\'t smell like Vanilla at all but they said it smelled wonderful. Anyhow, it seemed to work last night when I wore it b/c this gentleman that I work with, who is not much of a talker, talked and sat beside me the entire time he was there.

I would like to experiment further so I am asking anyone of you to recommend the type of mixes that I should be doing.

I was thinking of mixing Realm/w and NPA/w into an atomizer with the same ratio of 5:1. Would you recommend this? Also, I have tried Realm/w and 2 dabs of NPA/w a couple of days ago but no results at all. So, I am wondering if mixing them together would do a better job as oppossed to applying them separately.

With PI/w alone, I had great results but not consistent. Would you also recommend PI/w and Realm/w together?

Any recommendations would greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-15-2002, 09:23 AM
Wish I could help but I haven\'t got any to try yet. Let me know how it turned out! I\'m getting PI/w & Realm/w as well, & would like to know how they go together too.