PDA

View Full Version : Negative hit please hellllllp! (newbie)

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 01:05 AM
Hey everyone... I posted something here a while back about APC... Well yesterday I tried APC on again and this time adding more than usual because it doesn\'t have enough NONE...

I heard it was not possible to OD on apc but i got a real bad negative hit! Some female told me in her exact words \"omg you stink!\"

Could I have possibly ODed? I\'m 19 and maybe I dont need APC because i produce enough NONE? i was planning on buying NPA to make JB1 mix but that has even more none in it! ...what should I do???? anyone?

Teak
04-13-2002, 01:51 AM
Maybe try SOE? Since that doesn\'t contain -none.

Bruce
04-13-2002, 02:09 AM
Even though they call it \"Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate\" there is really not that much aNONE in there. If somebody said you stink, probably she just means you ODed on fragrance. I remember reading someone on the forum recommending intentional OD on apc working for him, but personally, I wouldn\'t do it. Maybe in a smokey bar with everyone drunk you might get good results.
Bruce

[ April 13, 2002: Message edited by: Bruce ]

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 07:16 AM
The way I\'ve seen APC advertised, the suggested dose would be a fragrance horror. The 17ml bottle is said to be a month supply. That\'s half a ml a dose.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 11:59 AM
Ok so maybe if I ODed on fragrance and it wasn\'t the aNONE should I mix my APC with some NPA that i plan on buying? or should I go with SOE + APC?

any comments? thanks all

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2002, 10:06 PM
It might help to know the background of this chick, I mean, she might be one of those bitches that says whatever God-forsaken thing that\'s on her mind, not all scents appeal to everyone.

\'Slinger out.

a.k.a.
04-13-2002, 10:58 PM
I\'ve gotten good hits off of APC by refreshing after four hours. I believe this stuff is best used as something you continuously add little dabs to throughout the day. If you try to get big hits with a single dose, you will surely stink of cologne.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-15-2002, 07:12 AM
If you have to choose between SOE and NPA you should definitely go for SOE.

a 20-year-old happy user images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
04-15-2002, 12:00 PM
None is powerful. It therefore carries some risks.

It will stimulate the most useful and definitive sexual responses from women at their most fertile but risks offending other women (especially during menstruation) and some men. There is no absolute level of OD - its a curve from no response to optimum to a level with few but strong and clear positive hits but with a significant probablity of negative hits.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Since I don\'t think that there is a \"safe\" level of none (think normal male at a feminist covention), if you want safe, stick with Old Spice.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2002, 06:43 PM
Yes I agree NONE is quite odd. I am 19 right now also and there is lots of advice to give. Basically though you want to use NOL as a buffer. If NOL and NONE are combined and there is more NOL than NONE i have always gotten something positive.

One odd thing that may be my chemistry or possibly yours if you are buying is stay away from RONE for now. Later try it.

For now if I were you i would just save money for Attraction. It is the best stuff I had experience with @ age 19. Many many hits many 8\'s and 9\'s the shit is up there.
Attraction can be easily applied, spread out evenly, blended with other things easily, you can OD it on clothes and they will hold it, or it easily goes in hair for dance clubs.

One other option is PI and Phermol factor. This is very strong and I dont get as strong as hits but they are there. Everyone is different but at least we got some more 18,19,20 year olds here. Good luck

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2002, 09:24 PM
Dave: When you got hits with the Attraction, where did you spray it and how many times did you spray? I\'ve tried it three times now (two sprays each time), and it seems to do nothing except give me a buzz. When talking to girls they act just as they always have.

jvkohl
04-22-2002, 10:19 PM
Overall the responses have be overwhelmingly positive. But a co-worker in the lab, and two other women I know have made negative comments on the scent of SoE. So have a few Forum contributors. If you check back through some posts (search on SoE) you will see that there will always be people who have developed \"super-smeller\" capabilities, and who will therefore find a particular fragrance, or component of a fragrance to be very unpleasant--like an old woman\'s potent flowery smelling perfume would be to you: much too concentrated to have any appeal--except perhaps to an old man who\'s nearly lost his sense of smell.

Nevertheless, a common negative reaction to a-None was the reason we went with a-Ol and A-rone in SoE, which explains why others have suggested you try it. Still, do not judge a product by any individual\'s response; evaluate it after you\'ve used it enough to judge it\'s overall effect. I think that many of the products will yeild positive effects for many people. But this is not a \"one size fits all situation.\" Dosages vary; your natural body chemistry makes a contribution, and so do many other factors with regard to unconscious \"affect\" and conscious \"effect.\" Somewhere in between affect and effect is the desired result. SoE is a good balance in this regard. Just don\'t judge it, or any other product too quickly.