PDA

View Full Version : Negative hit

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 01:50 PM
I am currently using SoE and sometimes a dab or two of PI. I do this, just because I have them, they seem to work at my work environment and they last a long time (my favourite combo is SoE and TE, but the latter has proven to last little).

Well I went to a friend\'s house and his 8 yr daughter said: \"I hate your smell!\". This has happened twice even though I usually put on my mones several 6-8 hours before...

I wonder if this negative hits happen on other people but that they would not tell me anything.

On the other hand many people actually love the way I smell...

Another thing I have noticed is that sometimes when I am really tired but go out for a beer, for exmple a Friday night, after work, if I apply some more mones I tend not get in a good mood. Again this might be because I feel really tired and stressed.

Whitehall
04-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Kids react differently than adults to various pheromones. I\'ve seen it.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2002, 03:33 PM
Possibly the little girl may have felt threatened by PI\'s alpha-male signals? In the animal kingdom, another alpha-male around would usually mean the offspring were about to die (lions will kill off the cubs of another sire so the only offspring will be theirs) I think the two are probably distantly related, ah well, that\'s why they call it Primal Instinct. Anyone else had children react badly to -none products?

Xaviel
04-12-2002, 04:19 PM
I\'ve noticed that my ten month old boy responds negatively and doesn\'t like me holding him when I where \'mones. When I don\'t where them everything is cool and he favors me holding him than his mother. I haven\'t noticed much reactions with my older kids (daughter-5, son -3).